Curse or Blessing

All three silky, Luffy and Nami were going to the temple where a great feast was about to start.
The feast was a great banquet by the temple owner that was silky's family.

Nami:- umm,Silky! Why your family own a temple? I mean is there some history behind it?

Silky:- one san ! This temple is our family temple. our ancestors have given this to us. I don't know if it's a story or truth,that this island was created by a God,and they wanted us to live in harmony that is why he built this temple,at first this island was controlled by no one,but as time passed away people started forgetting about the God.That is why they themselves gave this temple to my great grandfather,he was a well known person at the time.since than this temple is owned by our family.

Silky:- This story might not be true,but it's really interesting isn't it?

Nami:- Silky, that's really interesting, I agree with you.So if your family don't take care of this temple, what will happen?

Silky:- The thing Is that our great grandfather only promised the God for 2 generation,but my father is the 3rd gen so it's not necessary for my father to take care of this temple, but we still do because of our faith in our ancestors.

NAMI:- ohhhh!! I understand.
Luffy:- Oye silky when will we reach there?
Silky:- Luffy san , don't worry we'll reach soon.
We are here Luffy san.

  *A beautiful temple of golden and red colour, people are here, lights are really bright and people are talking to each other and waiting for the banquet to open up *

Luffy:-ooh oh oh !! Sugeiiii ~~~ so cool, silky this is looking like heaven.
I'm sure we will have a big feast over here.

Nami:- This place is beautiful Silky.

Silky:- I really wanted to tell you the speciality of our temple ,this temple is well known for......

*someone suddenly appeared out of nowhere and screamed Nami ~~Luffy~~~*

We move towards the direction of the voice coming from.

Nami:- hey!! That's Usopp, Usopp we are here!! *Weaving*

Luffy:- Oye usopp we found you, I thought you went back to the ship.

Usopp:- Nami*sobbing* luffy I'm so glad I found you guys, I thought I lost forever.

Nami:- Okay okay, calm down Usopp we finally met . Silky this is our friend, Usopp. Usopp this is silky,she helped her so much, I can't tell you.

Usopp:- Hi !Silky ,oye Nami where did you find Luffy.

Nami:- It's a long story.

Anyways let's move on to the benquet,shall we? Silky said.
Luffy:- Yahooo!!! Let's go.... let's go...

The benquet is opened now and lots of people started eating and enjoying themselves.

It was soon midnight,and the dinner was almost over and everyone returned to there homes.everyone gave some offering to the temple and left for home.

Silky:- Luffy san did you enjoyed the benquet,how was the food?
Luffy:- Ummai na!!! every food was awesome.
Nami: Silky you don't have any fear because luffy can eat anything and he likes everything.
Luffy:- Thank you for the food
*he bowed down*

Silky who are they with you? A voice came,it was none other than silky's father and the temple's owner.

Silky:- Father!they are my friends, they got lost on the island so I brought them here,  is that okay father?

Father:- Oh don't bother about that, it's totally fine. You guys enjoy the benquet I shall arrange some places to sleep you guys.

Nami:- thank you so much sir.

       Everyone has returned their home and Luffy and Usopp Also went to the room where they were told to be.

It was midnight and Nami felt  trusty but Silky was not there so she thought she should go to kitchen to drink water.
She found a glass of water and the water was really sparkling It was a little bit more blue in color,but nami didn't notice it as she was half asleep,
she took a sip ,the taste was a little weird that's why I left the glass there.

Luffy Also came to her kitchen as he was searching for more food,but he didn't get any .He saw a glass of water,so he drank the water.
And Went to sleep as usual.

But something was about to happen as neither the glass was a normal glass nor the water.