I found You

Nami woke up the next morning, with a belief that luffy is still here for her,she felt miserable to know that luffy is not here.
Nami:- it's time for me to woke up and go to the hall. Luffy really not like me I guess!

Everyone greeted good morning to her.
Chopper:- nami you sleep early that night,we didn't want to wake you up.
Nami:- Oh! Chopper I'm sorry but I had so much drink that I needed to sleep.

Robin:- nami san let's go Senju san will help  Us to find Noah.

Nami:- yes I'm coming.
Nami can't able to see luffy he's not even around here! Where did he go!
Did he regret what he did?

Chopper:- hey! Nami we are heading to south,to find Noah.

Senju said he didn't live in this jungle for that he has a separate island.

Everyone make sure to not let anything here and moved to the south.

After heading for about 2 hrs. Nami still can't find luffy.nami aksed Robin about luffy.

Robin:- Nami san I think I saw him at his room,btw how's your health ,are you feeling well?

Nami:- now that you said I felt really light after the sleep,why is that?

Robin:- that's good to hear. Did luffy not woke yet! I don't know you should check his room.

Nami :- maybe I should. ( I can't see him right now it's too embarrassing)

Suddenly a big whirlpool appears.everyone gets to attention!

Nami:- oh whirlpool I didn't payed enough attention here! Everyone get back to your position.

Senju:- everyone! We need to enter this whirlpool, this is the way to get the deity.

Nami:- what! We will get to fishman island at this rate

SENJU:- fishman island is way Down in the water noah alone lives in the middle of the ocean not down nor the above.

This whirlpool will help us to go there.

Nami :- if that's the case,I will lead the ship to whirlpool's middle part, everyone brace yourself.

They somehow managed to reach the middle part of the whirlpool,now question is how to eascape the whirlpool.
Franky managed to put the ship nearest to the whirlpool.He put a oxygen coat on the ship,so that insider can breathe freely. It's a technique they mastered from Fishman island.

They are now in the middle level of water.

Senju:- his island must be here somewhere! I am quite not sure how to find it.

Meanwhile Nami found luffy , he was eating lunch in the kitchen,
Luffy:- oh Nami you're awake hann!
Nami:- luffy I found you so many places but you're here, you know right we are under the water right now.

Luffy:- Yeah I saw that, ( he says while munching his food)
Nami:- luffy are trying to avoid me!
Luffy:- no I don't *scratching his ears*
Nami:- Luffy did things get weird between us.
Luffy:- Nami you sit here,have some food with me, I shall bring something sweet.

Nami:- luffy, there's no need I'm not hungry,
Luffy:- Here! Sanji make these macaroons and parfait. Nami Eat this we need to talk something.
Nami was startled to see luffy getting all serious.
Luffy:- Nami do you like me?
Nami:- *all became red* what kind of question is about this.
Luffy:- since you said this at night, I just want you to be clear with me.
Nami:- of course I do! Idiot don't make me say this loud. ( Puff , her cheeks became all red)
Luffy:- Nami you know what you're so cute. I almost laughed.
Nami I just have never want to hurt your feelings,but I don't feel the same for you.