(Ace)Chapter 8

"Boss we finally found the girl who you where looking for . She was right up under our nose ."One of my men said . I am so happy to finally see my baby girl , that night that she left made me sad I never that way . The first time I saw her in the club I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Back to 3 years ago that morning

I woke up expecting my princess to be in my arms but it was just a pillow . I shot out of bed and went to go check the bathroom but it was empty , so I went and checked the rest of the house and there was nothing . So I went to to the security camera room and I saw her leave my room with her stuff and she got into a cab .

PRESENT

"Okay where is she at ?"I ask him he says "She's dropping off a kid at her friends house." I said okay and I gathered my stuff and I went to her job . As I was pulling in I saw reserved spot for her so I parked there . Then as I was getting out of the car when a women came up to me and said " Sir you can't park there " , so I asked why and she said the boss doesn't want anybody parking next to her .

 "I'm her husband " I said walking away from her . I walked up to the receptionist and asked her "Excuse me but do you know where my wife Mrs.James office is ". The lady had looked at me with wide eyes and told me the directions. When I arrived at the office I walked around the office looking at her things . 

The office smells just like her , she smells like coco butter . After ten minutes I heard someone twisting the door knob so I hid behind the door . A familiar woman walked into the office looking around then she walked up to the desk and I realized  that's my princess . So I walked up behind her and put my hands around her waist puling her to me . I felt her freeze and she turned around and looked at me shocked .