Chapter 5

Then Uzi helps you up as you grunted and held your head. You turned to Uzi who's vision glitched and almost falls, only for the nice Murder Drone to pick her up and place her on his shoulders.

You tilt your head to see V tied up with chains. You then see Thad coming up, "Holy hell, Uzi. That was insane." He then looks to the male murder drone, "And you too- uh..." You looked to the male murder drone who grins, "Huh? Uh, N. I'm an angsty rebellious Disassembly Drone now."

That's when Khan cleared his throat and Uzi drops down the wrench

That's when Khan cleared his throat and Uzi drops down the wrench. Uzi explains, "I brought the Murder Drones here accidentally. You chose to leave me for dead instead of just freaking believing in me!" She sighs, "And that's not even a edgy teen hyperbole like when I said it last week." Khan looks down as you frowned in disappointment, 'What the hell?' Uzi sniffed, but she slapped herself as the screen shows: Edge levels restored.

Uzi states, "I'll save you the trouble, dad. I banish myself." You turned surprised and looked to Khan who says nothing. Uzi huffs, "Let's go, N. Everyone here minus Y/n can bite me." You crossed your arms in concern as N turns and walks away while dragging V. N cheerfully says, "Nice to meet you Mr Uzi and Y/n!" Uzi sorta just slaps the back of his head, "Shut it." Then N opened his sharp wings and flew away with you awkwardly waving a goodbye.