Chapter 3

Y/n was told by the worker drones to go with them which they did

Y/n was told by the worker drones to go with them which they did. Once they did, y/n then saw J as she drops a dead body. J's Claws moved a bit as Uzi's dad says, "So they found our evacuation spot, but if we build a quick door-" However Thad picks up a pole, as he groans standing up. He tut a bit as he turns to Uzi's dad and his group, "Are you kidding me? You're the WDF, right? Defend." The group members shake their heads as Thad says, "For real." Y/n notices V as she pushes Thad behind them as V stabs their shoulder as she laughs, "Oh, Y/n~."

Y/n as being held by the collar as J says, "Wow, Y/n. Did you really think you can escape us that long?" Y/n stayed quiet as  they winced from pain of V's Feathers as V says, "Oh come on, Y/n. It's not that bad." V laughs along with J until Uzi yelled, "Hey!" V and J stayed quiet as they turned to see Uzi and a person y/n didn't know but they felt confused of why there was a murder drone next to Uzi.

Y/n's shoulder was leaking a bit of oil as it drips onto the ground. Doll quickly looks away not trying to do anything as Uzi yelled, "Put that conventionally attractive/beautiful/handsome person down." Meanwhile the male murder drone was just waving until uzi nudged him. The male rubbed his arm as he says, "Oh! J. You're sometimes kind of mean to me and I wish you weren't. Just some constructive criticism." Uzi comments, "Nice." Uzi and the Male fist bumps as Y/n just stares very confused.

J groans very annoyed as V just ties up Y/n placing her near the crates. J says, "Noted, Traitor. We'll circle back right after I right-side your existence." Y/n groans a bit as she looked to her bleeding shoulder as it continues to leak out oil. Y/n looks back to watch the fight which was about to begin.