Brunch

Saturday, August 18th, 2005

It was the day of the brunch and Ella was getting ready, she decided to go with something classic, a pair of tan loose pants paired with a black short sleeve turtleneck
and a pair of white short boots.

She put a small amount of makeup on and climbed into the car, her driver to the place where they were meeting and her protective agent got out of the car and walked to the other side where they opened the door for Ella and she got out.

She got out walked up to the door and opened it and held it open for her agents, they walk in after the princess and she immediately spots Kate sitting at a table in the corner of the small restaurant

She orders a coffee and go's over and sits with Kate
"Hey. It's so great to see you again!"

Ella says as Kate stands up to go and hug Ella

"So how are things going? You know, with trying for a baby?"

Kate asks Ella
"I'm so sorry,
is that to personal?!"

Kate follows her previous question

"No it's completely fine, especially if your going to be part of the family one day."

She says that and Kate blushes

"We've been trying and there's been no successful result. I don't know what we'll do, we have to produce heirs."

"Ewww, please don't say it like that when I'm with you."

"I'm so sorry, I completely worded that wrongly,"
Ella says laughing

"You know, just in case I do ever end up marrying into your family, I think we'll be really close friends, I feel as if I should have a nickname that only I could use for you. Is that okay?"
Kate asks Ella hesitantly

"Of course you can, and I would love for one day to be your sister in law, your such a sweet and kind women."
Ella replies

"What do you think it should be?"

"I'm not 100% sure yet, my brothers and most of the family call me Ella, but my granny calls me Lilibet and my cousins call me Lily, what do you think?"

"I think we should meet halfway through Ella and Lily,  what about Elle?"

Kate asks
"It's beautiful Kate."
Ella replies.

They finish their coffee and Ella offers Kate a ride back to her home."

Ella takes Kate home and Ella decides to come in for a little longer.

Kate and Ella walk into the kitchen to get some water, and Kate's mom is sitting at the island.

"Hey mum."
Kate says, getting two water bottles out.

"Hey Kate." Her mum replies, looking up from what she was doing and nearly having a heart attack at the princess, future queen standing in her kitchen.

"Kate, what is a princess doing in our kitchen?! Am I seeing this right??!"
Kates mum asks and Ella waves at her and Kate smiles.