The Attack

*previously on The EU..*

"whats happening?" he asked but jaehyun pasta could only look to the floor. Where Haechan Meatball lay destroyed.

To be continued..

~

Jahyun Croissant snuck away from the crime scene giggling to himself, proud of what hes done. Hes almost out the door before he runs into someone.. something.. another food? He's never seen this guy before and he looks concerned.

"uh.. who are you?" Jahyun Croissant asks, looking a little worried.

The other man scoffs at his question.

"Who am I? are you serious? Im the one and on-"

He gets interrupted by a loud scream. Which can only be from Bangchan Meatloaf.

Bangchab Meatloaf pov ~

I come out after hearing lots of noises. Worried I ask whats is going on, but Jaehyun Pasta looks down silently. I take a step forward and look over him.

No.

Haechan Meatball. no. NO.

"NO HAECHAN. HAECHAN MEATBALL NO. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WHO DID THIS??!!! WHY WOULD SOMEONE SO CRUEL DO THIS TO MY LITTLE BALL OF JOY??!!" I started to panic. Jumping off the fridge onto the floor, I knew it was a far jump and may not make it but Haechan Meatball is my brother. As I landed I heard something pop. That couldn't have been good but I dont care.

Narrator pov ~

As Bangchan Meatloaf ran to his brother, barely breathing, barely alive, he started crying. BEGGING Haechan Meatball to stay alive. Jahyun Croissant saw this, he knows he should feel bad and some part of him deep down was. Why was he doing this again? Forgetting about the other food in his way he started to make a run for it.

"Woah woah woah." He heard someone say. The mystery man.

"First of all I am THE Bagel Dog 45. Second of all, you had no right doing that to a happy family." He stood in Jahyun Croissants way. He didnt know what to say. All he could do is look down when all of a sudden Bagel Dog 45 shouted.

"Hey!! Bangchan Meatloaf!! This guy right here pushed Haechan Meatball!!" he snickered. Jahyun Croissant was quick to look up and yell back.

"WHAT! NO IT WASNT ME I SWEAR!" Jaehyun Pasta looked up. He was angry. And when Jaehyun Pasta is angry, its safe for no one.

To be continued... again..