Jahyun (the french evil cousin)

Jahyun pov ~

MWHAHAHAHAH OUI OUI

Can we talk about just how awful any type of Italian food is? yeah im jaehyuns "evil" french cousin. Hes just jealous that im the favorite out of him and his brothers even though one isnt even Italian. What a pathetic excuse for a meatloaf.

Croissants are where its AT!! everything about them are better. Jaehyun Pasta is just kind of boring. Even though there can be many kinds of pasta there can be many kinds of croissants. Im tired of being looked over. I have a lot of pent up rage but its because of him. When you think of pasta I bet you have a hundred different types of pasta going through your mind. What about croissants. I bet just a plain boring one.

So what im "evil" I just want to be loved and noticed.

Which is why ive come up with a plan.

When everyone is sleeping tonight im going to kidnap Bangchan Meatloaf and that pathetic little ball of meat Haechan. And then we will see whos laughing.

~

Narrator pov ~

As it came close to midnight when everyone was sleeping, Jahyun Croissant made his way to the kitchen unnoticed (as usual). He crept up the fridge and slowly opened it with his tiny little croissant hands. He struggled for a while trying to be as quiet as he could. When he finally got it opened he quietly chortled to himself.

"little ball, you are about to fall" He smirked

All of a sudden he heard a little sound. Almost like a little yawn. HES WAS AWAKE. Jahyun croissant thought. Even though it was a risk, he decided to just finish this part of the mission. He pushed him off and watched him roll to the floor.

*SPLAT*

Jahyun croissant looked down after hearing a loud splat sound followed by someone yelling.

"HAECHAN MEATBALL NO!!" It was Jaehyun Pasta. Jahyun Croissant laughed lowly and snuck away before anyone could see. Bangchan Meatloaf came out fast.

"whats happening?" he asked but jaehyun pasta could only look to the floor. Where Haechan Meatball lay destroyed.

To be continued..