Poor Haechan Meatball

Haechan Meatball pov ~

The last thing I remember was the long fall. Feeling myself splat against the ground. Everything hurts. I hear screams from every corner of the room and feel the room shake. Im too weak to try to open my eyes fully. After a while of me laying there, barely holding on, I see Jaehyun Pasta running to me. Shouting something but I cant make it out. Should I just... die?

- few hours later

Everything went black again. I woke up in a bed? am
I in heaven? why am I hooked up to so many cords? I look around to see my brothers faced back to me.

"What happened" I tried to ask but it came out weak and low.

"OH THANK GOD" Bangchan Meatloaf said as he turned to me in shock. Looking like hes about to cry.

"What happened to me?" I asked confused.

"Well.. you were pushed by Jaehyun Pastas evil cousin because he wanted revenge. You almost died. The owner almost killed you for good. Luckily her phone rang snd she left so as soon as she was gone we took you to the hospital (aka the basement)" he said. It took me a minute to process everything. Wow. How could Jahyun Croissant do this to me? I dont even know him that well.

I decided to get some rest. This has been a really stressful day.