Her sight

Prompt given by Ishanxlove
Here's one for you sis.
Love ya.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~••~••~•~•

" Bro you were on Fire " Ishan said, we were roaming around the streets of U. K after match.
We weren't covered up or something because hardly people here will recognize its the famous cricketers.

Me and Ishan were just talking about the match we won. I also appreciated him for the wicket keeping he did, taking out 2 wickets.
His girlfriend Prisha was also present there, he blew a flying kiss to her during the match. Which was cute.

I asked her " So how's things going with Prisha? "
He blushed at her name. Aww, what a lover boy. " Nothing bro, we planning to get married in Jaipur. I recently proposed her in Kashmir" Saying that he went on his strawberry world.
Their jodi is perfect. Something everyone wishes.

My eyes fell upon a girl,
In the end of the streets she was playing with a puppy. Her sight was so cute. Her hair tied in a pony tail and during the cold days of United Kingdom she was wearing a crop top.
She was beautiful.

She was giggling holding the cute pup in her arms. I was lost in her sight, my best friend bought me back to reality by shaking me hardly.

" Pasand aai? " I nodded my head and regretted the second later. Ishan smirked at me . I am sure he will go back to the hotel and scream about this incident.
Prisha keeps reminding him not to stare at girls, it's creepy. Why didn't she teach him not to tease friends it's irritating. I'll have a talk about this with Prisha. I am sure she will help me with it.

Ishan nudged my head and said,
" Ask her out" is he been for real.
How does he expect me to ask a girl out I just met.
I mean, that's how the love story in novels and movies start right.
Sadly, my life is not a novel or a movie.

My thoughts were broken when I saw her approaching us. I looked back to see if she was approaching someone else behind us, but behind us was a wall with Graffiti.

" Can I Get a selfie with you guys? " I Was lost in her voice.
It was so angelic, " sure " Ishan said and handed me her phone.
I clicked their pic then she came for me. I awkwardly stood there, my eyes were fixated on her brown hair with a few strands died in deep reddish purple.

She smiled at me, Ohh gosh, that dimple. I maintained my composure and smiled back. She complimented us,
" You guys played well. It was an pleasure seeing you live playing. Little to my luck I got a pic with you too "

" you were present during the match? " I asked.
How did cameraman did not capture her. Ohh right, it's not IPL.

She nodded her head. She is the epitome of cuteness.

" by the way my girlfriend is a big fan of your Music. She blasts your songs in our ride " Ishan said. She had a huge smile on her face, her eyes had a glimpse of Proudness. Wait, Ishan knows her.

She bid her goodbye and went to other direction of the road.
As I saw her figure going, I felt like a big opportunity is slipping away. I ran to her direction, she looked back. Probably I creeped her out. Nice shubman.

" hey, Can I get your insta ID" she looked puzzled for a second but unlocked her phone and showed me her ID. I followed her.

Time to teach Ishan a lesson.
" You knew her?
" Not actually. Your bhabhi does so" He shrugged.

Time to catch Prisha..

After realizing that she is an famous musician, not something like Taylor Swift but her songs are quite trendy on social medias.

I kept listening to her songs on repeat, they boasted me up.
Her art revolved around deep feelings , she gave words to heart broken souls like me.
Her melody kept ringing in my ears.

Listening to her songs, motivated me a lot.
Later after a long time I realized
I did not actually fall in love with her music but her.
Her sight was enough to steal my heart away..

She connects to me on a different level altogether.
She is never present around me but when her voice fills my ears I feel like there's someone consolling me.