your questions

Prompt idea by Ishanxlove

Reporter asked,
“ hello shubman. Nice to have you with us tonight ” she greeted the young player with a charming smile. Shubman smiled at her and said
“ Hello. Glad to be here. ”
He noticed the reporter had cute dimples. Just like him.

“ so shubman tell me how are you? ” she asked. “ just fantastic. What about you? ” shubman never was this casual in interviews ever. But this girl radiated a positive vibe altogether.
“ just amazing. Thanks to you for making my day better ” she chuckled. Shubman took it as a hint of flirting.

She kept having a casual convo with him and shubman became so comfortable and stress free.
He opened up to her about lots of fun stories and great times he had with other ICT members.
One particular scene he was reciting was when Hardik bhai and his wife were purposely making Ishan and shubman jealous giving major couple vibes. Y/n couldn't control her laughter when he was reciting this with his dope expression.

Shubman felt relieved he made her laugh because backstage she seemed very stressed out and had a cup of coffee to regain her mood. He didn't particularly go and ask her the reason thou that might sound unprofessional and nosy.

Shubman was cent perfect sure he developed a crush on her.
She was cute and charming. Very friendly.
Now that interview was over, they shook hands and shubman felt a sparkling sensation within himself. He was mesmerized by her touch.

The set staff started to wrap up.
Shubman's team was also ready to leave.
Y/n was seen chatting with other interviewer.
Shubman made his way to her and made a small convo.

“ it was fun. I mean this interview was fun” he said rubbing the back of his neck. The thing he does when he's nervous. Y/n was taken aback a little due to his presence, she didn't expect him to come up.
She maintained her professionalism and said.
" Yeah. Me too. I had a lot of fun chatting with ya ” she gave him a small smile.

" If you. Uh. ” words weren't formed on his throat but he still managed “ can give me insta id of yours ” y/n eyebrows arched up. She was confused but shared an insta id with him.
Shubman's assistant called him to say cab has arrived and he needs to leave. He bid an bye and followed her account.

They kept talking for a while until shubman asked her out.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Which subject teacher you hate the most?

Also Need part 2 ?