her

• HOT FLAMING CHEETOS •

narrative | long chapter

____

during highschool, emrys became completely aware of the fact that she was not straight.

it all started when she met her, paige bueckers, the star player of their women's basketball team. their first encounter was definitely memorable, as it gave the brunette the reason for all those songs she wrote.

____

Hopkins Highschool | Junior Year

junior year was being pretty rough for emrys unsterblich. she was the top of her class, and she wanted to maintain that title. but being a part of the school's marching band, along with her tutoring duties requested by the principal, and excessively studying for every tests, she didn't know how much she can still handle especially since she only has one more year before college.

today, she was headed to the basketball gym, her books in hand. it was 6pm and she was pretty sure that their practice had already ended.

why was she there you might ask? emrys wasn't a big fan of sports, but of course she had to be there for something, right?

and that something was to tutor their women's basketball team's star player. she didn't even know why, because from what she knew, the athlete was perfectly capable of handling academic work by herself.

"okay, that's a wrap! go take a shower and head out, don't forget to get enough rest for the upcoming game next week!" their coach announced as the players ran towards the locker room to do what they were told.

emrys sat at the bleachers, scrolling through instagram. 15 minutes later, she came across a photo from hopkin's women's basketball team and liking it 3 times. I REPEAT, 3 times.

the brunette then felt a presence behind her back, the anonymous person placing their face at the right side of her face, leaning towards her ear whispering

"you must like me that much huh?"

emrys couldn't help but look on her right, nothing running inside her mind besides the fact that both of their faces were inches away.

the blonde took a subtle glance on the brunette's lips, licking hers in return.

"you must be paige bueckers." the shorter girl said under her breath sending chills down the taller girl's spine.

"that's right darling."

"well then that's great, i'm your tutor, emrys unsterblich. we start tomorrow so don't be late." emrys said moving away from the basketball player, before standing up and looking at her directly.