the chance

HOT FLAMING CHEETOS •

• HOT FLAMING CHEETOS •

instagram | narrative

___

emrys

liked by stormreid, paigebueckers05, mayahawke_, and 716,890 others

emrys
my life: making pretty songs, for pretty women.

loading comments...

bellaramsey_ we gotta hang out more often
↪︎ emrys i def agree ☝🏻

mygunspink015 patiently waiting for another album
↪︎ emrys better pre-save it then nick.

paigebueckers05 does that include me?
↪︎ emrys see for yourself
↪︎ paigebueckers05 if it does?
↪︎ emrys well you better listen to it on repeat then, gotta get that bag 💰💸💵

twilightismylife12 i have sensed a ship forming out of paige and emrys!!! 🫣🫣🫣

nika.muhl so this is why i haven't been able to get my beauty sleep?
↪︎ amaratheodon_ why have a beauty sleep when you're already beautiful?
       ↪︎ nika.muhl are you fucking with me rn?
       ↪︎ amaratheodon_ you want me to? i can come over 🤭

____

"you two are just a pain for my single ass"

emrys said as she and nika walked to the facility together.

because of the 'little encounter' she had with paige, the team had been inviting her to join their dinners, and attend practices.

at first, the musician thought of disagreeing, but she eventually realized that she needed to have more human interactions aside from the one she shares with her roommate.

who apparently has been keeping a secret about this little fling she has.

"if you're bitter, why not get together with paige?"

"all of us can practically sense the chemistry forming between you two."

nika retorted, she and the team were getting exhausted of how the blonde athlete kept on ranting about how great emrys is, their small yet unforgettable encounters everyday, how the musician reacted when she gave her little gifts everyday, their hangouts that brought them a lot more closer, and how they have deep talks every sleepover.

it was like watching a teenage boy daydream about his crush. every little thing or bit emrys did made paige crazy.

"i still don't think i can forgive her."

"you know what i'm like nika, it took me 2 months to accept your apology after eating all the food in the fridge."

"well, i just hope for the best with you and paige. i'm sure you'll both work it out."

once they have reached the facility, a very energetic paige bueckers welcomed them, or in nika's point of view, welcomed emrys.

she was holding something behind her back, it was an average sized beige paper bag.

it had always been a part of the athlete's day to make sure that she has a little present for emrys, because she certainly knows how much the girl loves gifts.

"uh, i got you a little something."

"thought you might love it."

the said paper bag was filled with snacks. from the girl's favorite chocolates, candies, and chips.

just what she needed while staying up late for her music sesh.

she looked at paige, adoration reflecting from her eyes. she was grateful for everything the blond had done with the chance she was given.

it was like the blond was definitely doing everything she can to keep their relationship the way it was before.

however, the musician seemed to yearn for something more meaningful, something much deeper, something that could last a lifetime.

"thank you." emrys said, she let her smile slip out, it was genuine.

two simple words, but it meant the world for paige, the way her lips curled upwards, how her eyes sparkled, and how she hugged the bag around her chest.

'just how can i just be you friend when you look at me like you want us to be something more?'

not long after, coach geno called everyone for practice. and the basketball team's hellish exercises started.

only one thing ran inside the two girl's mind, it was and rundown of their feelings, the emotions they have been keeping from one another.

paige was snapped off by her overthinking as a ball was thrown into the back of her head.

"time's running bueckers. you're not the main character in a movie so stop slacking around."

"sorry coach!"

'a movie sounds good, should i watch one with emrys?'

safe to say, the ultimate basketball prodigy paige bueckers is lovestruck.

just how will she deal with it?

____

"i think we can do it we try, if only you say, you're mine"

hello guys!!
cameo from amaranthine
theodon and nika muhl?

this is a short chapter but
please bare with me 😭
anyways, thanks for 500+
reads!! i love u guys very
much! 🤧

(i changed the
song since i thought this one
would fit the chapter better)

- xoxo, samantha