Chapter 2

"Relax baby, don't get so stressed. I'll protect you." I smirked. He just nodded and gave me a nervous smile. "I don't even get why are you acting like this." I whispered because I could hear footsteps now. "Anche lui è con suo fratello." he said in Italian. I nodded my head slowly.

(He's with his brother too)

I heard the footsteps closer now, and they came to us. "Hey Dario." The one said, I think this is Tom. "Hey Tom." Dario spoke more serious now. And yes I was right. I just looked at the two guys.

"Who's your friend?" Bill asked. I looked back at Dario. I pulled my helmet off. They eyes widened and they looked at me in shock. Okay there was a reason I had my helmet on, just for this. To see their reaction, they couldn't recognize that I'm a girl due to my baggy clothes.

"Hello." I said innocently and did a little wave. They kept on looking at me. I turned to Dario and smirked at him, so did he. The Tom one start laughing "You're a girl, and you will race?" he said and pointed at me. "Yeah is there a problem?" I asked calmly.

He just kept on laughing. Bill turned to me with apologetic eyes and I smiled at him. Tom walked away, Bill decided to speak "I'm sorry for that, I'm Bill." he said and offered me his hand. "I'm Victoria." I replied and shook his hand. He smiled at me, he seem a lot better than the other bastard.

"So you will really race?" Bill asked me. I just looked at him confused "Yeah I dont see where's the weird thing." I was a bit pissed now. "Oh we just aren't used to girls racing." he said and I nodded.

We had a little talk with him, he was very kind and charming. But Tom came back a while later. "Bill let's get ready, the race is about to start." He said, he looked back at me. He wanted to laugh again but he instead smirked.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you Victoria." Bill said and turned to leave. "Bye" I said all smiley. But that smile faded when I turned to Dario. "What type of fucker was that? I mean the Tom one."

Dario didn't form a word he just gave me a weird face. He was looking behind me. I was very confused so I turned around. Oh shit. Tom was there standing, with a smirk and his arms crossed. "Oh and you weren't a fucker when you pushed me before?" he said with the same smirk. Oh that why he seem a bit familiar.

"Nope." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "How does a push making me a fucker? Don't be dramtic." I continued. He was shocked again. But that shock quickly turned into anger. Dario hit my shoulder and looked at me. I looked back at Dario confused.

"GET READY RACERS." a girl shouted. Tom walked away. I put on my helmet and got on my motorcycle. We slowly started driving at the beginning line. "Do you have any idea how dangerous he is?" Dario said furiously. "Damn relax, he can't do shit to me." I replied.

We stopped at the white line and waited. All the racers with their bikes came as well. A woman walked in the center of the road. She started counting down along with the crowd. "3... 2... 1..." she lifted up her short skirt, showing her underwear. "GO!" she shouted.

I went flying across the road. Every second passing, the more I was speeding up. I overtook a few riders. I was the second one now. In front of me was a black Matt motorcycle. Mine was red with black details.

I couldn't see the rider but I saw those cornrows. Tom. Hm let's see what we can do. We were very far from the others. He was so calm. I sped up more. I was now beside him. We did a sharp turn. I can see the finishing line coming up. I did my best to win.

I did it, I was like a meter away from Tom. I crossed the line and I won, I was first. I did a wheelie and stopped. The crowd was clapping and screaming. I don't know if it was in a bad way or not. But I don't care.

I laid back on my motorcycle. I took deep breaths. Tom walked over to me. "How the fuck did you do this?" he said pissed. I pulled the glass of my helmet up, revealing my green eyes. "Oh it was a bit hard, you were very good but I made it first. Good race, Tom." I said sternly.

A few others had came up too. "Yeah yeah whatever." Tom said and looked away. Dario came up to me. "HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST WON?" he shouted. "YEAA" I shouted back. He came and hugged me, he lifted me up.

"Okay put me down." I laughed. Bill came and stood next to Tom. Bill was looking at us in an 'awe', while Tom was still mad. Dario placed me down. "It was fun racing with other people, and not only you." I said to Dario. He laughed.

"Congrats Victoria." Bill smiled at me. "Thank you" I smiled back. A few more people came to me and congratulated me as well. They told me that I did very good and things like this. Some of them couldn't believe that I won over Tom.