Epilogue. 1916 

10 years of a glorious marriage. 10 years of laughter and happiness. 10 years of family. 10 years of love.
Grayson a Nicole couldn't believe how lucky they were. They were husband and wife and had four beautiful children. They had the family they both desired.
Their oldest son was nine-year-old Nathaniel James Chatsworth. With his fathers dark brown hair and brown eyes, he was a mini version of Grayson. As the future Viscount Chatsworth, he learned about his home, on top of all of his other studies. However, when he wasn't learning, he was playing with his younger siblings.
The second oldest was seven year old Oliver Grayson Chatsworth. Not having the responsibilities that his older brother did, he was much more rambunctious. Despite his mischievous behavior, he loved and adored his brother and younger sisters very much. He was also a spitting image of Grayson.
Finally, there were the five year old twin girls, Amelia Charlotte Chatsworth and Mila Nicolle Chatsworth. Both girls were the spitting image of Nicolle, possessing chestnut brown curls and vivid green eyes. Amelia was a bit more shy than Mila, but both sisters were very sweet.
Charlotte adored her grandchildren. She loved taking them on outings and spoiling them with gifts kisses and cuddles. She was grateful that Grayson had found the love of his life.
Celia, after receiving Nicolle's letter, hadn't written back. She hadn't even bothered to come to England and see for herself that her daughter was happy. She didn't care. She spent her life in New York, finding a husband and starting a family of her own.
Grayson smiled at Nicole, taking her hand gently as they watched their children playing in the gardens. "I cannot believe how lucky we are my love."
Nicolle smiled back. "I cannot believe how lucky we are either my dear. I never believed I would have the family that I do."
Grayson. "I never believed I would find my soulmate. But I did."
Nicole. "We both did."
Smiling, Grayson brushed his lips against hers for a soft kiss. "I love you."
Nicolle returned his kiss. "I love you too."
Their fingers intertwined, they watched their children laugh and squeal with happiness. They knew their love would continue to blossom year after year. They knew their children had a bright and prosperous future ahead of them. Fate had brought them together on an elegant cruise ship. From that moment on, their love was a burning flame of forever.