↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- BONUS !! : craving something more than sweets . .

﹕╰┈₊┊ POV: narrator⤾·˚

╰→ AN : I'm so normal abt them fym ? , , This chapter will include smut , Enjoy you silly little gays <3

( walking home after work proved to have its difficulties , with Ranpo complaining most of the way there ,  Edgar however , was used to this , and the two stopped for a break . ) " Dear , are you sure you're alright ? , " ( The brunette asked , with the Detective leaning against him . ) " Yeah I'm fine . , sorry . " ( He muttered , followed by Edgar shaking their head . ) " There is no need to apologise , let's just get home , okay ? Then you can rest as much as you want . "

( the Detective simply nods as he stands up and begins walking once more , with the writer following closely behind . )

   ( after a bit longer , the two finally reach poe's residence , and Ranpo immediately walks up to the bedroom and flops onto the bed . The former walked into the kitchen , not joining his lover just yet . )

( They rummaged around the cupboards for a bit before finding a few powdered donuts that weren't opened , He placed the donuts onto a plate and walked up to the bedroom where the ravenette laid idle . )

( Poe took a seat on the bed as Ranpo sat up , taking the donuts and eating them quickly . ) " Thank you Edgar , " - " My pleasure darling . "

( After finishing the donuts , The Detective placed the plate down and climbed onto the others lap , much to their surprise for a moment , before they chuckled . ) " would you like a kiss my dear ? ~ " ( He then asks , and the other simply nods his head . )

( Raising his hands to the others jawline , Ranpo began softly kissing them , gently placing his lips on theirs . . And neither of them pulled away , they didn't want this to end . . )

  ( However , inevitably the Detective pulls away first to breathe , and he raises his mouth to the brunettes ear before whispering ) ; " There's a specific thing I've been craving . . And You're the only one who can satiate it ." ( Poe didn't need to be told twice , however his face flushed slightly . ) " are you completely sure you want to do this ? , "

" Yes . I'm a hundred percent positive . " ( Ranpo answered , and the other nodded . )

( Neither of them really knew how to begin , however Ranpo decided to take the initiative , and began kissing Edgar once more , softly at first , but as it went on he grew more and more passionate . )

( The writer opened their mouth slightly to allow access for the Detective , and he slipped his tongue into their mouth , exploring it with great passion and desire . . )

( Poe couldn't help but let out a small moan of pleasure , which only edged the raven on further . He pulled away after a long while , panting . The two's mouths had been connected by a thin clear string of saliva , and Ranpo chuckled , followed by The brunette nervously chuckling . )