🎉Five🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Khaamoshi sabse badi taakat aur kamzori hoti hai

Lekin samundar ka khaamosh rehna ek toofan ka aagaz hota hai

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

BHOSLE SADAN

Mahima Bhosle Patnaik moved around Bhosle Sadan, a mix of excitement and anxiety swirling within her. The impending arrival of Gauri, her niece and the daughter of her elder brother, brought a flood of emotions to the surface. As she passed by a photo frame, her eyes were drawn to a picture of Gauri, a strikingly beautiful young woman.

The resemblance between Gauri and her parents was uncanny. Her features were a perfect blend of her mother's elegance and her father's charm. Mahima's heart swelled with a mixture of joy and sorrow as she gazed at the image.

Mahima (whispering) Gauri, you're finally coming back to us. You carry the legacy of your parents in every aspect.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Ganpat Bajirao Bhosle, the patriarch of the family and the chief minister of Maharashtra, entered the hall. He noticed the preparations and raised an eyebrow in inquiry.

Ganpat (curious) Mahima, yeh sab kya hai?

Mahima quickly composed herself and answered, her voice steady yet slightly nervous.

Baba, actually meri friend ki beti aa rahi hai. Pehli baar India aa rahi hai. Usne mujhse kaha ki main uska dhyan rakhu. Isliye maine guest room saaf karwaya hai.

Ganpat nodded, his expression unreadable, and then continued on his way. As he left, Mahima released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She turned her attention back to the preparations, determined to make Gauri's homecoming as warm and welcoming as possible.

With meticulous care, she oversaw every detail - from fresh flowers in the guest room to arranging her favorite dishes for a warm meal. Emotions tugged at Mahima's heartstrings as she went about her tasks, memories of her brother and his family flooding her mind.

The loyal driver she had assigned to find and bring Gauri safely to Bhosle Sadan returned with news of her location. Mahima's heart skipped a beat as she received the information.

Mahima (to the driver) Thank you for finding her. Bring her here safely.

With a sense of urgency, she prepared for Gauri's arrival, her heart a whirlwind of emotions - excitement, anticipation, and a lingering fear of Ganpat's reaction. She knew that Gauri's presence could stir old wounds, but she was determined to protect her and provide her with the family she had been separated from.

As the hours passed, Bhosle Sadan was adorned with warmth and welcoming decorations, ready to embrace the arrival of a long-lost member. Mahima's emotions remained a mixture of hope and trepidation, knowing that the reunion was a pivotal moment for them all.

.

.

.

.