10

A/N that's her dress btw

{not edited}

Harry's POV

I can't believe I'm taking Rose out tonight, even thought I would love to show her off here, it has to be somewhere where we wouldn't get caught. I pull out of my driveway, and backup into Rose's. Perks of living right across the street. I jog out of my car, and up to her porch. My finger connects with the doorbell.

Here goes nothing.

»»

Rose's POV

I open the door to reveal a Harry. He looks as beautiful as ever. Guys can be beautiful, right? He has on a satin black shirt with a tie around his neck. The tie isn't tied which makes him ten times hotter, it's satin also. His usual black jeans adorn his lower body. He also wears black shoes. He also is wearing rings. God, I can only imagine his fingers inside me. His long hair sets it off. It really suits him. My eyes drink in his appearance. (a/n bbma Harry)

"Rose, you look as lovely as ever. So fucking beautiful." He smiles.

I feel myself becoming flustered. He pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips connect and I feel as if I'm in heaven. Our lips move in sync, and he pulls me in by my waist.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I mumble again his lips.

He chuckles. Harry's hands lace with mind and he walks me out the house. I lock the door, and he walks me to his car.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you taking me out on a date? You said we shouldn't have feelings for each other." I state.

Harry tenses in his spot.

"I know that, Rose. I don't have feelings for you. I'm just showing you what it's like to be mine." He says, furrowing his eyebrows.

As much as I don't want to admit, that hurt a bit. I may have a few feelings for Harry. Just a few, nothing major.

I smile.

"You have a nice sense in style, plus Julie was pretty nice." I say.

He nods, keeping his eyes focused on the road. We drive in a comfortable silence.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"We are going to this restaurant, then I have something else planned for us." He says.

I nod my head. We drive for what seem like twenty more minutes, Harry pulls into the parking lot, and shuts the engine off. His jade eyes find mine, and I find myself getting lost in them.

"We're here, baby." His voice rasps.

'Babe.' If only it had meaning.

He opens the door for me, and I intertwine our hands. Harry flashes me an award winning smile, it makes me smile. My eyes land on the restaurant in front of us.

"Harry are you a drug dealer?" I question.

He chuckles loudly. "No baby. What makes you think that?"

I point towards the restaurant. "It looks like a drink cost more than my wardrobe."

"Well since you're my queen, you should be treated like one." He says.

"Where the hell do you even work? How can you afford this place?" I ask.

"You'll have plenty of time to question me once we get inside." He tells me.

We walk in, hand-in-hand to the desk.

"Table for Styles." He says.

The woman gives him a flirtatious smile. She sways her hips as she walks. I almost gag in disgust.

Maybe it's because you like him.

My subconscious says. I roll my eyes.

"Right this way, sir." She says.

My hands tighten around Harry's. I can't believe I'm getting jealous. We follow her, and she brings us to our table. We're sitting in the back, and it's the most beautiful spot. It has little candles set up, and instead of chandlers, they have little lanterns. It's so fucking cute.

"Wow, this is beautiful." I whisper.

"Just like you." Harry whispers in my ear.

I smile at him. "You're so cliché."

He sends me a cheeky smile. "I know."

The hostess clears her throat, and walks away. Weird. Harry pulls my chair out for me, and I take a seat.

"This is a nice little place, how did you find this?" I ask.

"I have lived here for about five years, Rose. I know my way around." He says.

Oh yeah.

The waitress walks up to us. Why couldn't it have been a waiter? She gives Harry a smirk, but he doesn't notice.

"I'm Vanessa, and I will be your waitress for tonight. What would you like to drink?" She asks.

I can't help but roll my eyes.

"We would like a bottle of Dal Forno, Valpolicella." He says sternly.

She nods her head, laying the menus on the table, and her breast pop out the top.

I clear my throat, and she stares at me.

"Can I help you?" I ask sarcastically.

Vanessa scoffs, and walks away while swaying her hips.

"Someone's jealous." Harry says.

"Am not." I groan.

He laughs at me, his dimple popping out.

"Sure." He says with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh yeah, I'm not old enough to drink yet." I say.

"In London you are, baby." He says.

Baby.

My heart flutters. I smile him, nodding my head. The waitress returns with two wine glasses and a bottle of that wine Harry ordered.

"Thank you." He tells her.

She smirks at him, making her breast on display once again.

"My pleasure." She smirks.

This time Harry notices, and slightly bites his lip. Why couldn't I just tell him I may like him, and I can't do this anymore.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Harry then returns his attention back to me.

"Now, where were we."

»»

Harry you asshole.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENT 17k READS? THAT MEANS 34K EYES HAVE SEEN THIS SHIT.. THATS AMAZING.

This chapter is shorter for a reason..

Ilyasfm💖
-

Harry trails the ice cube down your stomach with his warm lips. The sensation of the coldness, and warmness is enough to send you over the edge. He stops at your panties.

"Vote baby girl. Just imagine how good my tongue will feel inside of you."
--

I'm going to hell and so are you fuckers✌🏼️