15

Songs-

Feels like Vegas- Tinashe
Aquatinted- The Weeknd
Hide and Freak- Somo

Enjoy ;)

Rose's POV

My wrists are bound together, by one of Harry's bandanas, and my ass is puckered up in the air. Harry has a blindfold over my eyes, as his calloused hands run over my naked body.

"Harr-"

He smacks my ass, and I let out a whelp.

"What did you call me?" He asks.

"Harry." I say.

His hand comes down on me again, and I let out a cry.

"Daddy." I hiss.

He chuckles above me, as his hand squeezes me.

"Looks like you finally got it right."

I feel him kiss down my back, only for him to stop at the bottom of my spine.

"You've been a bad girl lately, Rose. Do you know what happens to bad girls?" He ask me.

I swallow the lump in my throat, "They get punished."

He lets out a hum. "I'm sure you know what's next to come."

I feel his presence leave for a while, only for him to come back with a cool substance.

"You're dripping wet, babe. Do you like being spanked?" His raspy voice whispers in my ear.

I moan out at the feeling of his warm breath hitting my neck. Daddy's fingers trail down to my dripping wet core, he pushes one finger in, and then another. He doesn't move them, and I moan out in anticipation.

"Please move." I groan.

"Why should I?" He asks me.

I ignore him, and move back onto his fingers, moaning at the sensation.

"Fuck." I say.

Daddy moves his fingers, only to be replaced with something else.

"You don't deserve my fingers." He tells me.

I feel a vibration on my clit, and I arch my back, moaning out loud.

"Fuck, don't stop." I say breathlessly.

Daddy chuckles above me. "This is your punishment, darling."

I claw at his bandana, trying to free myself. The vibration gets stronger, and my mouth is agape from pleasure.

"I'm so fucking close." I moan out.

His fingers help me reach my release as he plays with my clit. Daddy pushes the toy into me, and I cry out.

"I'm going cum." I moan.

I feel the knot in my stomach, but he takes the toy out, and stops it.

"What the fuck?" I yell out at him.

"Bad girls get punished." Is all he responds with.

I feel daddy untie my hands, and he flips me over. I reach up to take the blindfold off, but he pops my hands away.

"Keep it on."

His hot breath fans over my abdomen. He kisses a over my navel softly. Daddy trails his kisses down, stopping at my clit. He presses one kiss there, making my body jerk at the feeling. My fingers tangle themselves in his hair, as he flicks his tongue over my dripping core.