1.

Third person pov

So our story starts with a boy in his late teens. Quite and introverted, who likes nothing to do with anyone in particular. Just him and himself. There are many reason as to why he was like this. But that is the story for other day. He got up from his bed and made his way to his bathroom, tho he wanted to stay in his bed whole day and do absolutely nothing. But he knows that that isn't an option at all. He changed quickly, throwing a black hoodie and a black ripped jeans. Just a casual emo boy style, telling people to stay away from him. In reality he knows they don't stay away from him because of his clothing choices but because of his cold nature and scary aura.

Slinging his bag on his shoulder he walks out of his house. No breakfast, no one to say goodbye too. Typical Monday morning for him honestly. It's not like he doesn't have anyone. He does, one older brother and both of his parents it's just they don't really pay attention to what he does and what not. You can say too much ingrosed in making money for their living. He walks out and sees the view outside. Sight he hates the most. Rain. He doesn't likes them at all. Why? Because it tells him how lonely and blue he was. Other reason he didn't likes rains was because whenever it would rain the sky would be covered with hue of grey clouds. Just like his life. Which revolved around only two colors Blue and Grey.

He started walking down the street making his way to school. Today remarks the day that his senior and last year would start in school. He doesn't really remembers how his former school years went. The only part he remembers is being heavily bullied no one ever knew of. Again why? because they were too busy to know so. MIN YOONGI that's what his name is. He is an epitome of being cold on outside and warm on inside. But has anyone ever seen his that side. Well no one ever had the courage to befriend him so how would they ever know that the person who they call heartless monster has a really warm and sweet side. Who's kill and die for you.

Yoongi reached school and entered inside. He heard it, he heard all the whispering people were doing behind his back but as usual he ignored them. There was no reason for him to confront them. It is only matter of time and he'd be out of here. And live his life like he wants to. There's nothing really he wants to do with his life to be honest, well at least in his parents opinion. He wants to be a producer, a rapper but according to his parents that's just a bull of a job to do. Given their circumstances. Hats off to his brother who supports him in his dream. Yoongi has always been distant from his family, because according to them he is just a disgrace who is wasting his life while writing different songs. When in all honesty they never tried to talk to him and understand what he wants.

He reached his class and sat down on his chair. His chair was beside a sunshine. Well that's what he likes to call him. Tho they don't talk at all. They still sit together. It isn't like that person hates him. No he doesn't on the contray he tries his best to talk to him it's just his insecure nature which comes in between. JUNG HOSEOK  is a bunch of Sunshine. He smiles widely, talks happily and never ever is seen sad even though sometimes people make fun of him. And call him ugly he just responds with a smile. Yoongi hates it. He really hates it. In his opinion Hoseok deserves love and appreciation. Because he's really a nice person and not to mention a great dancer too. The nerve of people to call him talentless when they can't even move properly. Sometimes Yoongi wishes that Hoseok would stand up for himself and shut them up.

Classes finished earlier than he thought they would. Well good for him. He walked out of his class and made his way to the abandoned yard at the back of school. Reaching there he sees three other boys, painting with sprays on wall. He reads what they were writing and chuckles at that. "THE FREAKS"
They turned around to see him and immediately one by one hugged him. He always pretend he doesn't like it one bit but in all honesty he loves it. He loves getting hugged by people who really love and appreciate him. Who are his only friends in this big world. After all he is the one who brought them together and made a gang called "THE FREAKS" and guess what he is there leader too....

So guys here it is The Leader of Our group of Losers MIN YOONGI....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong buddiesssss!!!
So this the first chapter of FREAKS...

story basically will start form chapter 5...the first four chapters are the intros of our four founding members....

Hope so you will like it....

Don't forget to Vote, comment and like...
[Goshh I'm sounding like a YouTuber 😶]

Stan BTS and SEVENTEEN for fair skin~