2.

Third person pov

A boy in his late teens walks down the hallway. Staring his first day of senior year. He has never been an active person because of his low stamina so kind of doesn't remembers how his last years has been gone by except one thing, that he got bullied. Tho he has a very sassy and unfiltered mouth but maybe that was the first reason he got bullied because of. Him being orphan just added fuel to fire. YOON JEONGHAN has always been a quite kid with low stamina, tho he is a captain of basketball team. He doesn't knows himself how he was chosen to be one. Jeonghan never really cared about what other people thought of him. He liked to be on his own. But maybe being born with a face he has was a sin.

As a child he got alot of love from his parents but that didn't lasted long. As he lost them at the age of 5. Being in orphanage for 10 years was as hectic as being a president of some country. He never really understood all the rules and regulations that were thrown at them. He had always questioned himself. Why were they be treated differently from other kids? Is being an orphan ain't normal? So he ran away. He ran away from orphanage at the age of 15. He didn't knew anything, where to go, where to sleep and all. But then an idea came to his mind. He applied for high school and got in by scholarship. Perks of being born intelligent.

Since he was a child everyone in orphanage told him that he was handsome, so pretty to the beyond that he seemed ethereal. But maybe that was what was wrong with him. Kids his age in school weren't able to swallow this reason. And that was why he got heavily bullied. To the point he thought to take his own life. Life has been really unfair to him and he still can't grasp as to why he is the one to go through all of this. Jeonghan never made friends in all years of his high school life. He didn't felt need to. Because he knew that they were going to befriend him for two reasons only. That either be because he is captain of basketball team or because he is too smart and is always one step ahead of everyone in everything but stamina.

Since childhood Jeonghan only had one dream to be a best brother to his younger sister. Tho they weren't blood related but they found solace in each other. They became each other's shield and only shoulder to cry on. But that all got ruined when Jeonghan decided to be a coward and run away from orphanage. Reason he never told anyone and he doesn't thinks he ever will. It's not like Jeonghan didn't kept tabs on her. He did until she got adopted by a family. Jeonghan didn't know where she went afterwards. He misses her alot but he won't admit out loud. After that Jeonghan never really had a particular dream. Maybe he is just too much of an untalented person to have one.

Jeonghan was just an average child with extraordinary features which made him stand out wherever he stood. Maybe that was the reason people didn't liked him. Because he was too pretty. Having so much beauty can also be a curse. So jeonghan started it. He started to hide his face behind a mask in order to find some friends but that never happened. When he first met Yoongi he was impressed, impressed by how unaffected he looked to everyone's remarks so jeonghan made him his role model and started to be with him every chance he got to. And in the end the hard work paid off and Yoongi became his friend.

Jeonghan never ever in his life thought that he would be a part of group. And not some normal but a losers group. But he loved it, he loved every inch of it. At least he knew at the end of the day there were some people who would understand him and like him for who he was. Jeonghan found himself people he really found solace in after his sister. Jeonghan walked down the school's back to get to the abandoned yard after his classes finished off. He reached there and found other two founding members sitting there already waiting for him, to complete the group name which they started to paint on wall. After all it became their hideout. He got near them and greeted them with bro hugs and soon they were at work. They still needed to renovate the yard and make it their original hideout.

But that would include too much of time and people which they were both at short with. Nonetheless they didn't gave up and soon started the renovations...
After all they "THE FREAKS"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is our second founding member
Hope so you all liked this chapter

Don't forget to leave comments and votesss

And I'm repeating again first four chapters are just the introductions of four founding members...

Stan BTS and SEVENTEEN for fair skin~