The Plan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for the wait! I haven't had the time to write much but I hope it's good enough heh- Anyways-

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alcinas POV:

Mother Miranda flew away with Y/N. My knees hit the ground as a tear fell down my cheeks. "There's no time for crying." Heisenberg spoke. I look up at him. "We have a plan to go through." He smirked while walking back into the diner hall.

I took a deep breath before getting up. I walk inside, I look around and I see someine was missing. "Where's Moreau?" He wasn't here anymore. "I don't think it would be a good idea to tell him about this." Heisenberg responds, sitting down at the table. I take a seat by Donna. "Y/N told me you, her and Ethan made a plan." I gritted my teeth. "Yeah. would you mind letting him out from his cell?" I took a deep breath again. "Cassandra!" I shout and moments later a swarm of flies appeared besides me, forming into one of my beloved daughters. "Please let Ethan out. We have something to discuss." I didn't wan't that man-thing out of the basement, but I'm doing this for Y/N.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon we see Cassandra with Ethan. "Take a seat." My voice was stern as I gesture for him to sit down. He sits at the end of the table. "Now... Explain the plan." I glance at Hesienberg, he grins. "We will need all of the help we can get. By that being said, we would need Chris Redfield's help." Hesienberg explains. 'Another man...' I sigh. "He has an army which will be useful. Ethan will try and get ahold of him. If we get Chris with us... there's almost a guarantee that we get the victory."

"But Mother Miranda is too powerful!" Donna adds. "That girl-" I cut Heisenberg off. "Y/N" he glares at me and rolls his eyes. "Y/N. There's something.. hmm special about her persay..." Everyone nods. "That's why Mother Miranda took her in the first place. While we're fighting her... I wan't your daughters to go to her lab." I was frowning now. "Why?"

"Both Y/N and Mia should be there." Ethan joins the conversation. I nod. "But how long will this take? We don't know how long we have on us before..." I didn't finish my sentence.

"Hopefully 3 days." Ethan answered. I didn't trust that man at all. "How are you going to get Chris?" Donna asked quietly.

"Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had discussed the plan and I sat down and explained it to my daughters in my room. Ethan and Heisenberg was out to find Chris Redfield. Donna and Angie went back to their house, Donna needs to make warm clothes for my daughters so they could go to Mother Miranda's lab... and hope that's where my love is. "Is Y/N okay?" Bela asked. "I don't know..." I replied, turning my gaze to the window. "I hope so..." Daniela mumbled, that made me look at her. My lips curved upwards a little.

"How about we go to the opera hall? I'll play something for you all." I asked trying to cheer them up, but mostly to cheer myself up. They looked at eachother smiling before nodding at the same time.

Y/N's POV:

You woke up, your head was throbbing. You slowly sat up on the cold stoned floor, feeling the cold air wrap around your body. "Are you okay?" You heard a voice, one you haven't heard before. You jump as you saw someone walking towards you, putting their hand on your shoulder and kneeling down. It was a woman. "W-who are you?" You moved a little back. "I'm Mia. Mia Winters" She spoke with a calm voice standing up. Your eyes widened.

"Winters?" You raised an eyebrow. "Is Ethan Winters your husband?" You asked as she helped you stand up.

"Yes! Do you know where he is?" She asked, you nod. "Where!?" She grabs your shoulders in a tight grip. But before you could answer a door opens. You turned around, Mia removed her hands from you. You watch Mother Miranda enter through the iron doors.