Trapped in the storm!

A heavy snow storm had hit France. Gabriel and his assistant Nathalie was driving back from meeting with a client who lived in Bordeaux so it was a bit far.
As the snow piled onto the roads Nathalie was struggling to drive and if they continued it would end up in an accident.
"Um sir i think i have to stop for a bit the roads are just too icy for me to drive," said Nathalie trying to control the car.
Gabriel looked up from his tablet and out the window. He could tell that these conditions are too severe even for experienced drivers like Nathalie.
"Yes thats fine, just find a decent hotel," replied Gabriel.
"Yes sir,"
After about 10 minutes of strained driving they arrived at a small hotel.
"Im sorry sir but this was the closest i could find," apologised Nathalie.
"It'll do i guess," sighed Gabriel.
They entered the hotel. Nathalie requested two rooms but they only had one left so she had no choice but to except. Looks like she's sleeping on the sofa tonight.
The room wasn't bad. It had a queen sized bed. There was a bathroom and a small living room. There was a small table with two chairs. Nathalie sighed. She carried the suitcases into the room. Gabriel tried to help but she insisted that she could do it.
"Ok sir I'm going to take a shower, um try to make yourself comfortable i guess?" She told Gabriel who merely nodded.
She took a shower, washed and braided her hair, removed her makeup and put on her spare set of pyjamas.
Gabriel simply stared at her. Nathalie noticed him staring and blushed.
"Is everything ok sir?" Asked Nathalie.
Snapping out of his trance he simply replied? "Oh um yes everything is fine, i don't mind you calling me Gabriel for now,"
"Ok si-Gabriel," she replied blushing.
Gabriel went to the bathroom to change. Nathalie sat crossed legged on the sofa and flicked through the tv channels.
She chose the news channel.
"Don't be bemused its just the news with Nadja Chamack! Devastating snow storms have hit France, it has been advised that you stay of the roads until the snow clears up which could take up to 4 days!" The reporter said.
She sighed internally. She had to be stuck here for another four days! Could this get any worse?
She heard the bathroom door open. Her face turned bright red. There stood a shirtless Gabriel Agreste, his hair was damp and he was wearing only a towel.
"Hey um Nathalie, could you hand me my clothes, i left them on the bed," requested Gabriel.
Nathalie seemed frozen.
"Um Nath is everything ok?" He asked her.
She shook her head and ran to grab his pyjamas. This was crazy! First he comes out the bathroom with only a towel on and next he's calling me Nath! Screamed Nathalie in her head.
"Oh um yes si-Gabriel, everything is okay!" She flustered.
He grabbed his clothes and came out a few seconds later. Nathalie's face was still tomato red.
Gabriel sat down next to her.
"Do you ever let you hair fully down Nath?" Asked Gabriel.
"Um no sir, i find it distracting and i hate having hair in my face when i work," she told him.
He just nodded and returned to the TV.
After about an hour Gabriel was bored.
"Hey Nath do you want to play a game?"
"What game?"
"How about Truth or dare?"
"Hmm ok?"
"Yay,"
Gabriel went to the bed and gestured for Nathalie too sit opposite him.
"Ok I'll ask first," said Gabriel.
"Ok fine,"
"Truth or dare Nath?"
"Hmm Dare,"
"I dare you to let you hair down,"
Nathalie blushed furiously and untied her hair and let her midnight waves flow down her back. Gabriel blushed. She is beautiful he thought.
"Ok my turn Si- Gabriel,"
"Ok,"
"Um Truth or Dare?"
"Umm Truth,"
" How many Girlfriends have u had?" She mumbled Blushing furiously.
However Gabriel just answered it as if she asked him what his favourite colour was.
"Umm i think it was 5, no wait 6!" He corrected himself.
"Ok thats pretty decent i guess,"
I hope i can be number 7! She thought.
They played this game and they ended up getting to now each other pretty well.
"Ok Nathalie final round, Truth or dare?" Asked Gabriel.
"Umm how about Dare,"
Gabriel thought for a moment. Should he really ask this? He decided to go for it.
"Ok Nathalie, this is up to you but i dare you to kiss me!" He said quickly.
Nathalie's eyes widened.
A blush crept on her cheek. She couldn't do that. He was her boss and he had a wife even though she was lying dead in his basement.
"I'm sorry sir but i don't feel comfortable with that umm sorry," she mumbled.
Gabriel instantly felt Embarrassed.
"I'm sorry Nath it was stupid,"
"Its ok si-Gabriel," she smiled and placed a hand on his.
"Im going to sleep now," she told him and she climbed off the bed. She started to head to the sofa to sleep when she was stopped by Gabriel.
"Where are you going?"
"To the sofa to sleep!"
"You can't sleep there its not good!"
"Then where do you suggest i sleep?"
"Next to me, the bed is perfectly big enough for the both of us!"
Nathalie sighed. I guess it was better than the hard leather sofa. She climbed next to him and wished him good night. As soon as her head hit the pillow she started snoring really softly.
"Good night My Nathalie!" He whispered and kissed her forehead.
He turned off the light and climbed back into bed and he felt a small weight roll into him. It was Nathalie. She was burying into his chest. She must have been cold. Wrapping his arms around her, he soon fell asleep with his true love in his arms. ❤️