ʀʏᴜᴜ ꜱʜɪᴏᴛᴀ

As the plane gracefully landed on the ground again, you woke up to see everyone hurrying to get their bags and get out.

Ugh.

This is going to take forever.

You take your bag and head off the plane, pushing others out the way.

You really did not give a shit.

It was the early morning, the 14 hour flight was over so you had to find the guy Oyakata-sama sent for you.

Tall, brunette, blue eyes...

You looked around, seeing many people who fit that description.

Well at least they'd find you.

You were dressed in some random Parisian clothes you had been given for this occasion, it had no dress sense at all.

"Hello there, Miss l/n. I'm Ryuu, your caretaker for your little trip in Paris." A tall guy with brown hair said to you.

"Cool." You were having none of this shit in Paris, you're here to slay demons and nothing more.

He offered to take your bags, but you kept a hold of them and shoved it in the car.

He drove off to a huge mansion by the Eiffel tower.

It does not live up to its hype, let me tell you.

The mansion was very modern, white and grey tones everywhere.

Your cold gaze towards everything was making the atmosphere awkward to Ryuu.

You didn't care.

Your aura and personality completely changed along with your surroundings.

Except its for the worse.

Who cares? You're not staying here for long.

Overall, you counted 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 1 cinema, 5 living rooms 2 saunas, and one kitchen.

That kitchen had 5 ovens, 6 microwaves, and 7 sinks.

Wow.

Who needed this much anyways?

"Some people like to stay over and rent this place. I earn money like its a hotel. No one will be staying while you're here, though." Ryuu said, reading my thoughts.

"Hm." Your short and simple answers weren't friendly or kind in anyway, but he was warned by lady amane that you weren't so kind to people you didn't know.

So he was prepared, and didn't take any insults he knew you were going to throw personally.

"You're gonna need some other clothes, not just that. Why don't we go shopping?" He asks to break the silence.

"I'm fine in this."

"..."

"Okay fine, let's go. Anything to stop you from staring at me like a puppy." You groan.