ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ

This chapter has action, not lemon or lime, but action. I don't know if what I wrote is considered lime but here's the warning anyway :)

No-one's POV

Akaza patiently waited atop the cherry-colored tree, the vibrant leaves softly brushing his face.

His head rested against the rough tree bark, he blankly looked down below, scanning the empty park for a sign of Y/N.

But there was no-one.

He sighed and kicked his foot up. He put both his hand behind his head and stared up at the gap in the tree that displayed the stars.

The glitter dotted across the dark blue canvas glowed softly and the breeze tickled Akaza's cheek.

"I know you're there y/n. Come out." He called out.

Y/n groaned and sat next to him on the tree.

"You finally killed your weak demons for tonight?" He asked, staring at you with an emotionless face, but his eyes were softened.

"Yes." Y/n rolled her eyes and took out her nichirin.

Akaza's eyes traced the marble pink lines of the sword, and looked back at y/n, who was also looking at her katana.

He jumped down and looked up so y/n would come down.

She let go of the branch and elegantly landed on the cool grass.

"Like I said, I don't harm women. So what I'm going to do instead, is just stop before I actually seriously hurt you, okay?"

Y/n stuck her tongue out with an unamused face.

"But this is going to be easy then." She held out her hand so she could admire her nails.

"I know. That's why you're going to be blindfolded." He held his hand with a red scarf out for y/n to take.

The truth was, he saw it at a shop and it reminded him of y/n, so he stole it and left a little money (which he also stole)

She seemed surprised but quickly composed herself and took it back. She tied it so it covered her eyes fully. If she was training with upper 3, she was going to make it worth it.

Akaza also trusted her to do it properly, she isn't stupid enough to waste this 'precious' time she had with an uppermoon.

"I'm done." She rested her soft hands on the sword handle.

"Okay. I'm going to throw punches and kicks at you, I won't hurt you but you'll feel it. Tell me when you're ready." He replied.

Y/n took a few seconds to properly ready herself before she at last said "I'm ready now."

He smiled a little and at lightning speed, he slid across the grass and aimed a punch at her stomach.

Y/n cut his hand off quickly, but Akaza used his other hand to hit y/n's knees, and she fell.

"Faster. We go again." He chuckled quietly and tried to help y/n up but she pushed him away.

She stood up again and held her sword in front of her, her untied hair flowing gently in the wind (sorry if your hair can't do that :,)

Akaza ran behind her and used his elbow to knock her down, but she dodged it in time and cut his shoulder off. He regenerated and kicked her waist, and she fell.

"You keep failing the second time. Be quicker." He teasingly criticised.

"You say that like it's easy!" Y/n complained.