ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

hi all! how are you? I'm back after AGES, I just had no motivation. I've changed my book up a bit, making it more aesthetic just like my yt (link in bio). I reread this and its so cringe so I don't know how you sat through all that but ANYWAYS 😍-

Thanks for all the support so far I really appreciate it <3

I've been watching season 5 of miraculous and I'm not bothered to write the rest of other seasons so it's just going to be a real quick jump.

hawk-moth is now monarch and I might make my own supervillians + demons bc why not

this chapter is short but oh well

thanks for reading all this and enjoy reading :)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Lila had been at the party the whole time, watching this all go on with growing jealousy inside her

Lila had been at the party the whole time, watching this all go on with growing jealousy inside her. Maybe she'd lie about her just as she had with Marinette.

Lying about y/n pushing her down the stairs wouldn't be enough. There had to be something more extreme. What if she took Giyuu away?

But Giyuu seems loyal. It wouldn't work.

Unless...

Lila took the bottom glass from the stack, causing the glasses above to crash and fall. Everyone stopped and all attention turned to her.

"Oh! I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to ruin this moment! Please, ignore me..." Lila covered her mouth and reached to pick the broken glasses from the floor.

But no-one could look away, Lila's dress was... quite... revealing.

It was long, with a cut to showcase her right leg, the top with a v-neck showing her cleavage. Lila didn't care what anyone thought, she did this on purpose for Giyuu.

She had her hair styled half up, half down, wearing a gold hairpin to keep her halfbun up.

Marinette approached Lila, her back towards everyone else, trying to look like she was moving the glass although she had other plans.

"Maybe it's time to go" Giyuu turned his attention back to you, taking his hand off your waist.

"You go ahead, I'll stay and help clean up" y/n replied.

Giyuu nodded, kissed your hand and left. The janitor still hadn't arrived yet, maybe he got drunk. He clearly wasn't paid enough.

"Lila, you slut. Cover up, Giyuu will never look at you like that. It's clear his heart belongs to y/n." Marinette whispered.

"Are you sure about that? Aren't you jealous that he loved y/n? Don't you think you'd be better? I mean you wouldn't but- worth a try hm?" Lila smiled.

Y/n arrived next to them, crouching to put the glasses in the bucket she found on the side. Everyone else went back to dancing. Y/n took a glass piece and cut Lila's wrist.