Welcome home

Ms Hall gave me one last hug and kiss on the cheek before officially handing over my suitcase that Felix took willingly. I was nervous and excited at the same time. It was very confusing, but all I could think was that I was finally going to belong somewhere. To someone.
I turned around facing Marzia, to see she was smiling at me with just the same amount of excitement behind her eyes and pure white teeth.
We walked down the drive together as Felix started to pack the boot of the car with me belongings.

I took one look back to the place I had called home for 13 years of my life, where I had my best and worst times, and all the memories I held onto, before I got into the backseat of the black Range Rover. Ready to turn the first page of the new chapter in my life.

The drive home was filled with questions and getting to know each other statements. They kith explained to me in life dragon of what they did for a living and how they get paid, and I explained to them what it was like living close to the sea in such a small part of England. Which to my surprise -meant, they found very interesting!

After an hour and a half in the car, we pulled up to a drive way leading to a very nice house that's garden was filled with fresh flowers and bushes, with stones scattering the driveway. It's path guided me up to the front door with Marzia as Felix was unloaded the boot and carrying for suitcase behind us. We waited for him to catch up before he reached into his pocket, pulling out a sliver key, and unlocked the door pushing it open with his foot.
Marzia kindly lead me into the house which started with a long white hall, making me not want to touch anything invade I got dirt on it. Not thy I was dirty at all. But looking at how white and pure the walls were, made me question myself.

"Woah..." I said under my breath, looking around and taking it all in. I looked to my left to see Marzia standing next to me with her hand around my waist, then my right to see Felix doing the same.

"Welcome home" the said in union.

Yep. Welcome home...

(Oh my actual fucking God. it's been so long I had to re read the sorry to remind myself 😂 thank you for 1.27k reads!!!!! That's fucking insane!!! 😱 you guys are awesome and I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating! I've been sooooooo busy lately!!! -M xx)