Goodbye childhood!

"Goodbye childhood.." I mutter to myself as I zip up my suitcase. I never had many things, only the little things that made me happy. Like photos, and CDs.
I left a note on lexi's bed and I couldn't help but feel a little nervous about leaving her here. she's always been emotionally un-stable, and rightfully so! She has been the through the worst! She has been adopted eight times and all have them gone incredibly wrong. Not because of her, but she just never had the kindest of 'parents'.

I blink away the tears threatening to fall, and get out of the room before I change my mind about leaving without her.
I walk down the stairs trailing the suitcase behind me and look up to see my soon to be parents signing a few papers.

"Oh hey! You're just in time to sign!" Mazia cheers, giving me an award winning smile. I return the gesture and pick up the pen. Seconds later, the paper has got my name printed on it. I sigh a sigh of relief and smile at my new.....parents!

"Welcome to the family!" Maria squeals and hugs me tightly along with Felix. If I'm honest, I've never felt so at home.

(Ahhhhh been so long sos :/ thanks for all the votes and reads you've been amazing! Carry on doing so! I was listening to:
Night changes-One Direction
Girl Almighty-one direction
Africa-Toto
Don't stop moving-sclub7

Yes I like the 80's 🙊)