𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

@smellmyviolet

| 2 minutes ago

| 2 minutes ago

No more bookings today y'all ! I'm doing a self care day! Feel free to dm me or book on my website!

(If u have an appointment with me set for today, you will get a complimentary $500 refund and your deposit back! Sorry for the inconvenience!)

this user has their comments disabled

After posting that, she went into her bedroom, trying to figure out how'd she spend the rest of her self care day.

Shopping sounds nice.. I could use a few new things for the house.

She nodded, liking the idea she gave herself, first taking out her laptop so she could begin ordering some stuff from Amazon.

Her phone started ringing, not bothering to look at the ID, she answered.

"Hello?" She said, politely, changing up her voice.

"Allat proper shit ain't necessary, ma."

The one voice she dreaded was currently on her phone.

"What do you want, Dayvon? I already told you I don't want to speak to you, ain't you wit that Asian bitch anyway?"

"Calm down onnat bitch word, that's ma girl."

"Boy fuck you and her. I'a beat that hoe ass anyday."

"Nah, don't even do that, you too pretty fa that." He spoke, a lighter sparking afterward.

"You smoking right now?"

"Hell yea, whatchu tryna see me or sum."

"Boy no, fuck you-"

"Shii'd when?" He chuckled.

"Getcho hoe ass out ma phone, this is supposed ta be my self care day and you ain't good for my mental health."

She rolled her eyes, hanging up on him, silencing his notifications.

2:15 pm
📍 Chicago, Illinois | Victoria Secret

After ordering some things online, her next step was to go shopping in person, starting with buying a little sum sum aka lingerie.

She tried on certain sets, trying to see how they'd look on her and she really liked the most of them.

"Alright, is that all for you today?" The cashier asked.