𝒯𝑒𝓃

Friday - January 12th, 2024
10:00 am
📍 Chicago, Illinois | Durk's Studio

"DAYVON!" I heard a loud, female voice yell shortly after the studio door opened.

It was Vianne.

She came in, putting her bag down, tying up her hair.

"So what was allat shit you was talking, I'm here now." She laughed at Von, taking off her shoes, leaving her in her white, ankle socks.

"Oh you was being forreal?" Von raised his eyebrow, taking off his hat, tying up his locs, leaving two strands out.

"Hell yea. You was tammat 'oh you ain't gone do shit'.. so wassup." She tilted her head, squaring up with him.

Von rushed her, grabbing her stomach, getting her on the ground.

"AHH!" She yelled, with the advantage of being on her back, she pulled his ponytail, lightly punching his head, making her let him go.

"Ah bitch!" He shouted, tryna get outta her grasp.

She wriggled her way from up under him, standing over him, still holding his hair, "Say sorry!"

"Sorry fa what?" He laughed.

She cracked him in his head, "Say sorry!" She laughed.

"Fa whatttt?"

Boom, cracked him again, "Say sorry, Dayvon Bennett."

"Ayo you federal as shit!"

"Say sorry." She knelt down next to him, still holding his hair.

She was turning his ass every which way but loose.

"Say sorry, Dayvon!" She giggled, climbing on top of him now, his hands going to her waist.

"Ight ight! I quit I'm sorry." He whispered.

"What?" She tugged on his hair, harder.

"DAMN! Whatchu be beating bitches up, ya grip strong as a bitch."

"Say sorry, Dayvon Daquan Bennett."

"Ight I'm sorry, ma, I'm sorry!" He laughed as she finally let go of his hair.

"Exactly, just got yo ass beat, tryna talk shit." She rolled her eyes, putting back on her shoes, sitting down next to DJ on the couch.

"Damn Von you just got fucked up by ha lil short ass." I teased.

"Fuck up." He rolled his eyes, flipping me a bird, I flipped one back.

She took her hair down out of the messy ponytail, fixing it a little before putting it back up.

"So whatchall was doing-"

"I'm back!!"

"Oh shit, that's India." I stood up, going to help her with the bags.

"Oh who's this?" She looked over at Vi with a smile, "Hi! I'm India! I think I commented on your insta post before. You're so beautiful!!"