𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚎𝚗: 𝙷𝚢𝚙𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎

The next day I woke up and yawned. Kane grinned and set his phone to the side. "Hey, kitten. How are you feeling now?" he asked in an unused morning voice. I looked up at him with my head on his chest.

Pretty good now aside from how disgusting I feel from wearing the same clothes three days straight. Especially how uncomfortable jeans are to sleep in. "A lot better actually." He smiled and ran his fingertips up and down my back.

"Well, that's good news." He leaned over partially on top of me with his arm underneath my shirt which felt really good on my skin. Kane kissed me deeply despite my probably bad breath. I haven't hardly left the bed since my fever came up. Bad breath hadn't been an immediate concern to me when I felt like I was dying.

I exhaled a hum and then another when he moved his other hand to my hair and our lips moved more fervently. Kane hummed this time and moved the rest of the way onto me, his legs straddling mine as he inched my shirt up my body when we picked up speed.

I propped myself up on my elbow and wrapped my other arm and leg around him to hold him close while I tasted his lips.

Kane's hand stroked the back of my bra then after a whimper-moan from me, he unsnapped it. I stopped. I rolled away and off the bed out of my trance. "Fuck. I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry." My hand shakes slightly as I reached behind me and hooked it back. What did I do?

Kane took a deep breath then moved from that position and stood too. "Yeah, no. I misread that I guess." He scratched the back of his head.

I covered my forehead with my hand and put my other on my hip in embarrassment. "No, you read it fine. I just—"

"Wait what?" His eyes shot open to look at me and I was still. "I read it fine? You want to have sex?" The beginning of a smile showed itself on his face.

Ah FUCK. I shook my head with big eyes. "...No." Yes. Yes the fuck I do. Kane walked me backwards and pushed me up against the wall. His forearm leaned against the wall by my head, boxing me in. My breathing grew heavy and my southern region throbbed. My vagina clenched on its own and my legs felt weak. It took everything I had not to say fuck it and let him shove his dick in me. I cleared my throat. "No, Kane. I don't want to have sex. I'm just—I'm just going to go take a shower."

I ducked under his arm and escaped his grasp. He snickered and looked to the ceiling then back. "Yeah okay. Want me to join you?" Kane smirked.

I flicked his head. "You are really horny when you're sick." Can't say I'm much better right now, but I can't cave in again. I made my way to 'my' room and blinked to try to take my mind off of the moment before, but I couldn't. I want him so badly right now.

I got to the guest room then ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. My hands weaved into my hair. "Fuck fuck fuck," I whispered out. We've gotten close before, but never that close. I almost admitted that I wanted to have sex with him. He already knows because of my stupid sick sleep talking, but that was blatantly announcing it.

I paced. What do I do? What do I do? What do I fucking do?!

I take a shower is what I do. One step at a time.

God I'm still horny though.

I shook my body to attempt to shake off that urge then undressed and stepped into the shower. I popped the lid on my body wash and grimaced. I don't know if it's just that my nose is messed up, but right now I can't stand the smell of honeysuckle.

I walked over to the cabinet under the sink at the off chance that he'd picked some other washes out. Surely. Kane put this much effort into my room.

I opened the cabinet to find no shortage and settled on a lilac, opening each bottle cap to smell them. That's not the only thing I found though...