CHAPTER 3

It's been a month since Dinah started her Junior year at Beverly High

It was smooth sailing for the most part, Dinah had adjusted pretty quickly. She had gotten the gist of how things ran for the most part, even down to which hallways took her the fastest to class, finding her favorite spots in Beverly hills, so far Dinah could admit she enjoyed it so far, there was no complaints on Dinah's end when it came to her new school nor environment. Ally had already made herself known to nearly half to the students in the school, but that was no surprise to the Polynesian, since the shorter girl was always quite the social butterfly. 

Her bonds with her new friends have evolved in a certain amount of weeks too, especially with Spencer and Olivia. Since the Crenshaw native and Dinah had almost every class together, Dinah never went a day without walking with Spencer to class in the hallways, the two of them forging a sibling like relationship on and off school grounds. Olivia and Dinah were hanging out a lot, the two girls getting to know each better and their conversations usually involving vanilla latte's at the Hangout or movie nights with Layla. As much as Dinah enjoyed the refreshing beginnings of their friendship, there was one thing was stopping her to enjoying it fully, well one person. 

Asher. 

The tension between the both of them was becoming uncomfortable for Dinah, and Asher didn't even have to utter a word for her to acknowledge that he didn't like her. The glares spoke louder than words. Dinah had the thought on confronting him about his unprovoked hostility towards her, but she wasn't sure if the conversation would come to a good resolution. So whenever Asher was involved with the group hangouts, she would make sure she was far away from him as possible, or not be apart of it at all sometimes. It didn't take long for Olivia to notice and decided to ask her about it, but the blonde did her best to convince Liv that there was nothing to worry about when it came to Asher, since the couple were at a good pace. 

Dinah was currently on her way to the beach, to meet and see everyone there, since moving to Beverly she hadn't had the chance to visit the infamous Malibu beach, and Dinah she was more than ecstatic to be going. 

"Someone's excited to be near the water" Ally teased. 

Dinah rolled her eyes, looking at the beautiful beach "Shut up" 

"Excited to see Olivia?" 

Dinah knew why Ally was asking, ever since she told the shorter girl about her first meeting with Olivia and how Asher believed she was going to steal her under his nose, Ally had found every opportunity to tease Dinah about it, since Ally was nothing but convinced that her sister had a crush on Olivia, which although it wasn't too far off, Dinah tried her best to convince her  otherwise. But there was no point in trying to change Ally's mind.

"You want my fist to your face?" Dinah asked titling her head. 

"You didn't deny it" Ally said smirking, earning another eye roll from Dinah.