chap.3

corazonlb posted

liked by tnott, dracomalfoy, paddyfooty, rjlupinblack, and more

corazonlb first week of year seven

tagged: dracomalfoy, thebwl, tnott, pansypark, daphgg, blaisez, ginny.weasley

comments (48)

rjlupinblack be safe at parties, okay sweetheart?
- corazonlb ofc daddy ily 🩷
- paddyfooty why am i not treated like this
- corazonlb well dad, daddy is better than you 😊😊

daphgg genuinely love your dorm
- corazonlb decorate with me next week?
- daphgg oh yess

tnott fav pic of us fs 😻
- corazonlb 🩷

tap to view more

CORAZON LUPIN-BLACK was currently doing her transfiguration project with hannah abbott in the hogwarts library.
"so what's going on with you and theo?" hannah teased.
"nothing honestly, he seems different but still doesn't like me, " cora confessed. hannah was one of her most trusted people out of the group, and who she told first about theo way back in first year.
"well if he's acting somewhat differently, he must have a bit of a change of heart,"
"i guess, but we'll see what happens this year. it's the last year of hogwarts for us, and im going off to be an auror, but who knows what he's gonna be." cora sighed.
"maybe a stripper?" hannah joked.
cora laughed, and said, "i would hope not! imagine walking into a club and seeing your old schoolmate getting naked in front of you."
"or seeing dumbles!" hannah giggled.
"oh my gosh no hannah stop," cora was suddenly attacked by a fit of laughter, and then shushed by madam pince.
"wanna go take a walk? we're finished anyways," hannah suggested.
"sure!"

DAPHNE GREENGRASS was currently searching for lavender brown. whoever dares to take her taylor swift merch deserves to be beat up. theo, draco, and pansy were trailing after her, each holding their phones, recording.
"hey lavender!" daphne called out to her.
"greengrass? what do you need?" lavender smiled sweetly.
"don't you dare take my taylor swift shirt ever again, you hear me?" daphne grabbed lavender's collar.
"what do you mean?" lavender laughed.
"my goddamn reputation t-shirt that you stole from my closet, then left in harry and ron's dorm," daphne managed to say from gritted teeth in anger.
"oh honey, you gave it to me, remember? back in third year!" lavender grinned widely.
"i bought the shirt last year," daphne laughed sweetly.
then, lavender struck the first blow 😝

"so i know you see something in neville, hannah," cora teased lightly.
"shut up cor-" hannah suddenly saw the scene going on in the corridors, "oh my merlin."
by now, the fight had already grew to the point where astoria greengrass and draco had joined in, and had an audience!
"oh now i see why people call you asswhoria, little sister!" daphne snarled, "can't even bother helping her own sister!"
"what's going on here?" professor mcgonagall arrived at the scene.
"lavender here stole my taylor swift shirt, and denies it ever happened," daphne said, tossing lavender aside, "just now, when i tried to talk to her, she started to fight me. theo and pansy have videos."
"ms.brown! that's a month of detentions for you, and one hundred and fifty points taken from gryffindor!" mcgonagall scolded.

hogwartsteaspilled posted

zero likes

zero likes

hogwartsteaspilled daphne greengrass (first), and lavender brown (second), fought over a shirt today!

what are your thoughts? ☕️☕️

tagged: daphgg, lavlavlavbrown

comments (189)

apwbdumbledore the hogwarts administration would appreciate if you do not post information like this. Thank you very much.

minervamcgonagall Romilda Vane, we have tracked down this account to your iPhone. All electronic devices will be confiscated, and all Hogsmeade visits are gone indefinitely. Thank you.

daphgg wanna be next romilda?

pansypark this is so dumb what

tap to view more

a/n
kinda to develop the two sides
the group vs romilda lavender and astoria