The Concert Part 1

Me: So you want me to Run a Company, Go to School, and Protect a City?

Master Vox: Yes, how do you think we were able to Build the Cloaking System in this Place, or the Training Equipment. He says as facepalm since I never though of how they paid for the Tech.

Me: so what is the name of This Company?

Master Vox: HYPERTEX

After that I say my Goodbyes to the other Master, then I Board the Jet to Tekken City (Not The Game Tekken)

Time Skip.

After a Relaxing Sleep I finally up a Day Later and about to Land, a few minutes later I Finally land, I grab my Stuff as I Get off the Jet, after that a Limo Takes me to my House, after That I unpack my Things.

After that I decide to ride my Bike around the City, I saw a Billboard For a K/DA Concert, my Favorite Kpop Group, They looked familiar for some reason, Well I'm glad that I bought that VIP Ticket for Tonight's.

TIME SKIP NIGHT.

I wake up as I Get ready for the Concert, I Take a Shower and after that I put on my Clothes

After That I hop on my bike as I Speed to the Concert.

After a few minutes I Get to the Concert, I get off my bike as I go to check in my VIP Ticket, after that I get Escorted to a Room where I would wait for the Concert to start, after an hour of waiting I get escorted to my Seat in the front row

K/DA POV

Akali: Umm, Guys Have any of you checked out the VIP List?

Ahri: No Why?

She asks as we all Look at the list.

Evelynn: It looks normal to me.

Akali: No, but have you looked at the Last Name on the page?

She asks as The glance down at the last name.

All but Seraphine's eyes widen in shock.

Ahri: It C-c-Can't b-b-be Him Can it?

Akali: Well one way to find out she says with a deep Growl as she Crumples the Paper.

To Be Continued