章 一 - Chapter 1 .

章 一 
   ' A simple inconvenience. '
" あ 単純 不便 。 "

    ---- 。。。 ショッピングモール
Shopping Mall . . . - 1月3日午後 ( PM. )

Airi and Ena

E : ' Ooo, Airi ! I think I found the outfit you were talking about , its really pretty ! '

A : ' I told you ! You should see if you're mom wants you to model it for her new magazine cover ! '

E : ' Wait , Me? Hold up I thought you were modelling it or Shizuku ! '

A : ' Well , One , you are a famous and well known vlogger and social media artist known for styling , designing and fashion itself ! How do you know she would turn down ? '

E : ' We- '

M : ' Excuse me ma'am ? '

Someones voice had spoke from behind her , Ena muted the call and faced the person , she was pink haired with curls , and very long lashes . . .

E : ' Ah- Sorry were you trying to get something ? '

M : ' AHA- ... Ahem - No , but I was wondering if
you'd seen something like -

- this , around in the shop ? Not an exact fit but ... Y'know like a reference ! '

E : ' Oh uh ,...Try checking 2 aisles down from here , I saw somewhat like it on the second - shelf rack ! '

M : ' Th- Thank you ! '

Mizuki sort of sprinted off , she wasn't even in a rush , so why'd she do it ?

--- ENA : P O V .

That girl...
Who was she?.
She had some height for sure but something about her... hahahsgahagaggshsh ..!
Just  " A simple Inconvenience "

Wait ... AIRI -

--- Real world

A : ' HELLO ?! EARTH TO SHINONOME ENA ?! '

E : ' Hi ! Sorry I was talking to someone ! '
A : ' SO YOU MUTED WITHOUT TELLING ME TO HOLD ON OR NOTHIN' ? ! '
E : ' .... yyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss ?...

A : sigh , ' Just buy the outfit I suggested and get home , I wanna see you in it !! '

E : ' Alright fine. But if it doesn't go for it Im gonna beat you're ass. '

A : ' WH- Nevermind , SOME DISCORD SERVER IS GETTING RAIDED AHHAAH '

E : ' If its the one we're both in Im gonna slap y- '

A : ' No it's not , NOW GO PAY FOR THE DAMN OUTFIT YOU CREATURE !!! '

E : ' ALRIGHT ?!?! '

Ena sighed and picked the dress up off its hooks , and folded it neatly round her arm and headed off to the checkout desktop.

C C : ' Aaaand you're total with be. . . ¥1 208,11 !

E : ' Thank you ! '

Ena pulled out her card and had swiped the check , picking up the outfit with a check from the machine , thanking the employee once more and walking out the doors and headed home.