章 二 - Chapter 2 .

章 二 - Chapter 1.
' The dress and concert . '
   'ドレスもコンサートも。'

      ------ The Shinonome Estate .
     . . . Ena's bathroom.

' Fucking hell . . . Does Airi wanna kill me or something ? ! This dress is so so tight ! Especially the corset mom , its so tight ! '

Enas Mom : ' Ah , Also Airi came round and said she also brought some stuff to style it aswell , black earrings and aaaaaaaaa- necklace ? '

---

----

Ena's mom slid the box of accessories in and closed the door , quickly .

E : ' Does she also have the heels she said she would buy ? '

Ena's mom : ' Yeah ! I'll let you put them on after you're done. ALSO , Don't cut your hair before the photoshoot for the cover because I'll be buying you hair pearl pins & a little hat so you NEED long hair.

E : ' Alright ! Got it ! '

As she finished putting on necklace she walked out of the bathroom and her mom shoved the heels infront of her face and Ena sat on a stool to put them on .

﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒

E : ' Gee . . She seriously wants to kill me mom ! '
' But . . . Is this good enough for your covers ? '

Ena's Mom : ' Ena . . . ITS PERFECT ! ! '

E : ' Ahh- So It'll do it ? Great ! I'll post some pictures for spoilersss ! ~ '

Ena's mom : ' Not yet missy , Airi also gave me this note. '

Ena's P O V .

---
Ah right. Shizuku gained a fever a week back and still isnt better . . I suppose I could help . . The shows in two days though so I better go to her idol studio and learn the performance . . . I'll call her up and let her know . . .

---

E : ' Alright mom ! I'll let her know my answer ! '

Ena's mom had already walked out the room as she was reading . . .
Ena called Airi , letting her know she said ues and why not. Then propped her phone up against her bedroom mirror and took pictures as a ' cover spoiler ' she liked to call such , but really it's just a spoiler.
Just this once for the dress and the concert .

Shinonome Household - 九 : 五〇 午前
   --- Kitchen . . .

E : ' Oh , Shut up Akito ! '

A : ' No. Also , I know that pink haired girl you were talking about. She's Mizuki Akiyama , she goes to kamiyama high , with you. Idiot. '

E : ' Oh !- Right , Akito I dont do day school and you know that so its hard to know the others who go during day. '

A : ' Its not hard , you just have bad attention span. '

E : ' You can fuck yourself rn if you think Im getting cheesecake for you later now. '

A : ' WAIT WHAT ? ! ? ! '

Their mom : ' Now now you two. Ena , you're getting his cheesecake. Akito, respectfully my love , shush it's too late for this bickering . "

E : ' HAHA FUCK YOU AKI- '

' Ahem ? '

E : ' SORRY MOM - '

A : ' Ena , lets go. '

E : ' Right. MINORI !! '

Minori walked in with her bag , also carrying her note-pad. She took a poptart and quickly ate it , cold. So cursed , ew ! But anyways. . .

M : ' We going now Ena ? '

E : ' Mhm ! C'mon ! '

Ena dragged Akito along by his blazer hood as she stopped infront of Minoris school, she patted Minori while Minori happy skipped along and went in Miya girls . And then, Ena proceeded to drag Akito to Kamiyama.

A : ' Ar- ENA LET ME GO IM NOT YOUR FUCKING DOG ! ! '