章 一一 - Chapter 11 .

" ARENT YOU FROM MY WORK ?! "

Btw AkMf implied for this chap :3

While walking the way home , and shopping for new types of utensils , or decorations for my kitchen

While walking the way home , and shopping for new types of utensils , or decorations for my kitchen . I noticed a new cafe , and decided to see whether it had cheesecake because the only cheesecake factory Akito goes to was closed by the time my shift finished . So I messaged him saying " bro I won't be home until later , so whatever your planning to make with the ingredients you made me get I'll be back in around 30 more minutes , this line is long af .

" Where are you ? I know that
   cheesecake factory is shut rn
   so wdym " this line is long af . "

" I mean that I found somewhere
else and thought I might aswell
get you something to try out idiot . "

" Okay . "
read 9:46PM .

" OKaY " emo sounding bi-
I'm joking I love him ( do I ?? ) , after getting what I wanted I sat by a table outside and tried out what I had gotten , it was fairly nice so knowing that I got the same as Akito would normally I knew he'd either like it the same amount or love it so much he could've fucked it if it was a person , Akitos words not mine real !

﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒ ﹒⟡﹒

Unlocking the House door I yelled " Aki , I'm home ! " with no proper response . I heard random mumbles then footsteps which trailed off to silence then started heading up the stairs empty handed . They weren't Akitos though so I had no clue whether I was being robbed or Akito owns tap dancing shoes or sum shit cause I'm ill in the head idk .
I knocked on Akitos door and got answered to only him but bros face was awfully glossy like he dipped his face in lip gloss or sum shit .
Smelt like a grape tho .

E ; ' IS SOMEONE IN THERE WITH YOU ?? '
A ; ' No wtf do you mean . '
' Because I'm either crazy or I heard footsteps that trailed off to your wardrobe if not trailed off to silence halfway . '
" yeah your crazy alright . Fucking hell i think working is getting to your head . "
' Wow okay . '

.... and there was the minute of awkward silence .

' Akito is she- SHIT . '
' ARENT YOU FROM MY WORK ?! '
' ... '
' ... '
' Wait Akito you pull bitches ?? '
' KILL YOURSELF THIS IS WHY YOUR GAY FOR FUCKS SAKE . '
" You can't tell your sister to kill herself . "

The purple haired girl had snuck up beside Akito by now and is looking me up and down . Funfact the hoe was INFACT . INFACT FROM MY FUCKING WORK WTF .

' .... Mafuyu go back to the wardrobe '
' No what is this hide and seek ?? '
' pffft- shes funny well done ! '

Sooo ... That just happened !
Fucking hell damn . New thing to bully him and her about , considering me and " Mafuyu " have the same breaks and shift ends on certain days that makes it easier to talk and get to know her because Akitos a greedy bi-
Still wondering how he met her because as far as I- HOLY JESUS CHRIST SHES THE BITCH FROM THE FESTIVAL THE SAME ONE THAT FUCKING HELPED RUI- OH MY FUCKING GOD IM A GENIUS RHATS WHO SHE IS I KNEW I RECOGNISED HER VOICE FOR FUCKS SAKE .
Wait but was that both their only interaction or ?...