Trainings

I'm now walking with my guardian to her estate.

MAN I'm so lucky today eh, 

MITSURI KARONJI; Kamiko's guardian, The Love hashira.

"Kamiko-Chan? we're here" Mitsuri-san called to me and pushes me gently, infront of her, i can see the big beautiful estate. so cool~

"This is where your gonna live for the meantime, Oh! and Ubuyashiki-sama said you will start your training..Eeek! i can't wait for you to be a demon slayer!" Mitsuri-san exclaimed, i giggled at her and we went inside.

IGURO OBANAI: Serpent Hashira; kamiko have been shipping him with mitsuri. 

He was sitting in her dinning room, the table was full of foods and dessert's.

Mitsuri ran to him with me in her hand. she putted me between them, man i felt like im they're child, but whatever not like i dont want to be one, having a good childhood with parents is more fun than my childhood in the past.

"Miko-Chan? are you okay..your crying!" she panicked and got up and started to run around to find something, and Iguro behind her trying to calm her, i giggled with tears and stood up and went to them to help Mitsuri calm down.

"Mitsuri-san! you don't have to worry, i just.. remember something from my past no need to worry tho. now come on i'm hungry let's eat!" i exclaimed and grabbed their hands and run to the table.

What a precious day eh. 

>⁠.⁠<

TWO YEARS LATER~~~

Age: 7

"MOM! im heading at Shinobou-nee's estate! she said she gonna teach me new antidotes and medical things! say to Papa im leaving!" i yelled, and wore my geta. 

standing up i grabbed my Katana and waited for my Mom to give me my bento.

"Dear! here your bento, don't be late ok, your papa is gonna have a mission tonight, so i'll be the one who is gonna fetch you okay?" she handed me the lunch box and kissed my cheek and forehead. I nodded at her and decided to take my leave.

For the Past 2 years i have been working hard.

Every Hashira has been my Master's they train me for every aspect in battle.

Shinobou-Nee, was the one teaching me in Medical and her own breathing, the Insect breathing. With my training in her, i got much better in my Speed and agility, i can also balance my own weight without any single effort at all!.

Giyuu- Nii, was helping me with my patience and Calmness like a water, with me hanging out with him i picked up some things from him, like how to look emotionless and you now silent all the time. he also teach me his own breathing.

Tengen-Sama (he forced me to call him that because he said that it was more flamboyant and flashy), was the one who helped me with my hearing sense, he also gifted me a flamboyant necklace when i finished my training with him. I also liked to train with him as his wives always spoiled me with foods and clothes, everytime im with them i also see them as my mother figures. And by the way they are so FLAMBOYANTLY GORGEOUS!! like a GODDESS! so beautiful.

Sanemi, was..cool i guess, he just made me almost want to die on the training ground you know, i always remember him saying "IF YOU DON'T FINISH THAT 500 LAPS AROUND THE ESTATE IN 2 HOURS, I WILL NOT GIVE YOU LUNCH!!" he always yell at me like im some deaf kid, he's was meanie, not flamboyant at all! but because of his hardcore training, i gained some muscles, and my stamina became strong that i can wrap a boulder in my waist and start to run around the wind hashira's estate. in two years i can proudly say i have mastered many things!.

Gyomei-Nii was one of my Favorite so far, he train me for strength, like my brute strength, with him being my master was fun and frustrating at the same time, he always make me carry a boulder and sit in the middle of the falls, meditating, i also use the time to control and balance my chakra, i also store my chakra in my byakogou seal just incase. I also learned the Stone breathing but the First and fourth forms only, it also made to be good for defense and offense.

Rengoku-Nii, is sooo freaking HANDSOME and i always feel like im beside the sun because of how bright he is, so cheerful, so warm, soo..lovely, he was Flamboyant and so sweet. My Knowledge of Love breathing made it easy to learn the flame breathing, but that doesn't mean my training isn't hard though, he always spar with me to like he says he wanted to see my improvement.

Mom (Mitsuri, i call her mom because i wanted to tease her with Iguro until i got the hang to call her that) She helped me with flexibility and controlling my strength. she also teach me how to cook? i guess.. Her and me really got along, i also loved and cared for her well-being like my own mom.

Dad.. He's cool, he is very strict with my training,

he taught me combat and his own breathing. I wanted him and Mitsuri to spend time with each other as i know they will face their own deaths in the future, so i wanted them to have some bonds and Memories with eachother.

I myself created my own breathing as well, the Dragon breathing it only has 10 forms though.

For two years, my appearance changed, my hair got longer with darker shade of pink at the tip. my skin got paler, oh and i accomplished to get my three tomoe sharingan from my hard trainings, emotional stress really helped me. anyways i got taller now (4'3 not bad for a 7 years old) .

The egg..He just hatched in my 7th birthday actually..and it's a dragon, you know the Japanese dragon type? yeah that one he's cute tho, he is like a nature dragon with green scales and has a flowers decorated on his body. he's cute.

Tomorrow i'll participate at the demon slayer test, thats why im really excited and happy that im gonna meet Tanjiro and Zenitsu!, I'm also looking forward to get my own sword.

I can't wait.