Final selection

A little girl was seen walking in the pathway full of wisteria, the little girl has a calm aura around her, face was a void of emotion, piercing pink eyes, and lips was in thin line.

She wore a pink and white striped haori with a white and red hakama beneath , the Uchiha crest symbol at the back, her pink long hair was tied into a braid with flowers decorating it, her black Katana was hanging loosely at her waist.

She walked up the stairs and noticed the Characters she have been dreading to meet.

TANJIRO KAMADO

ZENITSU AGATSUMA

She have already met Kanao in her trainings with Shinobou, the same with Genya, now she is excited to meet them finally!, Kamiko looked at Tanjiro with admiration, the to his hanafunda with awe..

^_^

I survived! i freaking survived the final selection, for 7 days, fighting at night, sleeping at day.

Man i sure am hungry, not eating for nearly a week really give me stress.

Now i'm infront of the twins, with the other 4 who passed the selection.

"Congratulations" "We're pleased to see that you're safe." Kiriya and his twin greeted.

"So? What am i supposed to do now? where's my Katana?" Genya intervened, which got ignored.

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms" Kanata calmly stated "We will take your measurements, after which your rank will be engraved." she added, "There are ten ranks in all" Kiriya said.

"Kinoe"

"Kinoto"

"Hinoe"

"Hinoto"

"Tsuchinoe"

"Tsuchinoto"

"Kanoe"

"Kanoto"

"Mizunoe"

"Mizunoto"

"Currently, you all are at the lowest rank, Mizunoto" "And our swords?"

"Today, we will let you choose the ore for your swords, but the swords will take ten to fifteen days to complete." Kanata explained. "Are you kidding me" Genya irritatidely complain.

"But first", Kanata the white haired twin , clapped her hands and crows started to fly everywhere, getting into their own masters, and as for me..i got an ...owl? i thought you could get crows or a sparrow like Zenitsu i never thought i'll have a blue owl..how cool is that? i can't wait for Koa and this owl on my shoulder to meet.

"We will now assign each of you, your own kasugai crow" "These Kasugai Crows can be used primarily for communication" The twins explain. "Don't give me that crap!" Genya yelled, he seriously have some anger issues, sigh.. he's really a copy of his brother.

the commotion started and Tanjiro being the protagonist, he save the day..cool..i just wanted to go home and eat food that mama cook.

just thinking of it making my stomach rumble. i wanna go Hooome~

(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

"TADAIMA!" i yelled, while taking my Geta off, i heard some footsteps and stumbling running towards me making me look behind.

Mom was hugging me while crying, and Dad behind her rubbing her back. "WAHH I THOUGHT YOU'LL NEVER GONNA COME BACK, I WAS SO WORRIED! I-I THOUGHT IM GONNA LOSE YOU!" she cried while rubbing her cheeks to mine. I awkwardly smile at them, and hugged Mom back. 

"Hehe sorry to worry you, But I'm here now! and im really hungry and tired!" i pouted and patted my hungry stomach, Mom abruptly stood up, and was now dragging me to the kitchen.

The table was full of foods like, Ramen, Tonkatsu, Tempura, and some desserts such as, Sakura mochi, Daifuku and Taiyaki.

We sat down and mom couldn't stop asking me what happened on that one week of the final selection.

"Mitsuri-Chan you shouldn't pressure her..she just got back, maybe she can tell you tomorrow?" Dad said, as he noticed my tired face.

"You're right, you should tell me Tomorrow Miko-Chan! Now eat this- oh and this too- here some Ramen, and some rice!." she kept handing me food and me being hungry ate it all, i can't just waste food by rejecting it, no way! food should be valued.

After eating and celebrating, i went into my room. Now changing into my Yukata and went off to sleep, very excited that i will get new adventures in the future.

But

Still..i don't know how to get back in the Boruto world..and im here stuck, day and night training constantly, i wanted to be strong, stronger than My mothers (Sakura and Mitsuri).

'My flexibility can rival Mitsuri, while my medical knowledge expand as well as controlling my Strength.'

'Taijutsu was on my side, with all the training with Sanemi-Nii and Gyomei-Nii same with Tengen-Sama, maybe i could gain muscle more, as well as abs, hehehe now im gonna be cool. I mean who doesn't want a girl with abs and muscle? if they're gonna dump me and body shame me like they did to my Mother (until now i still get mad at the mf that called Mitsuri's Hair disgusting..imma torture him. anyway..) i'll kill them and let them see that my muscles are more cool than their life.'

'Humph! i should get Stronger! also i think i can make my own, Jutsu.. wait i dont even know my chakra nature! this sucks..but trying wouldn't hurt right?.'

"anyways i should sleep now, these thoughts made me more tired than i already was.." i mumbled and get on my side to have a more comfortable sleep.

" i mumbled and get on my side to have a more comfortable sleep