Part 2- Learning More

Once Jungkook reached his house, he called Namjoon, his best friend who was more like a brother to him. Namjoon picked up the call in a few rings. 

Namjoon: Hello Kookie!

Jungkook: Hi hyung! I need your help! I need to know details about an Indian girl! 

Namjoon: Is our Jungkookie in love, by any chance? 

Jungkook: Yeah, I am. (shy) 

Namjoon: Fine. I'll send you pics of every Indian girl in Korea, tell me which one. 

Soon, Jungkook knew every detail of hers and was deeply touched by her story. Smartly, Yn had hidden the detail of her being Lily Singh as she was a student of hacking too. 

Jungkook: I will get you soon, my princess who stole my heart. I am the mafia king JK, no one can stop me. 

Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook's mom was searching for a prospective bride for Jungkook, when,

Jungkook: Mom, I love a girl.

Mrs. Jeon: Seriously? You're telling me this now? Who is she? That lucky girl who melted my son's heart? (excited)

Jungkook: Actually, she is in her final year of university and she works at a café...

Mrs. Jeon: Address of the café and the girl's picture?  

Jungkook: Mom, why are you so impatient? She is still in university!

Mrs. Jeon: Give me the details, I'll take care of my daughter.

Jungkook: D-daughter?

Mrs. Jeon: Yeah, my daughter-in-law is like my daughter only right?

Jungkook: (blushes) If you say so, eomma. Her name is Yn and she works at xxx café. She is studying literature. This is her picture. (shows her picture)

Mrs. Jeon: I already know her! She is a very sweet girl who helped me in her café! I met her many times. Great choice! 

Jungkook: Thank you. 

Mr. Jeon: What's going on here? Hey, honey. 

Mrs. Jeon: Hi, love. 

Mr. Jeon: What's wrong?

Mrs. Jeon: Our Jungkook is in love.

Mr. Jeon: What? Who's the girl?

Mrs. Jeon: (tells him and shows Yn's photo) This is the girl.

Mr. Jeon: She looks good. I also feel she is very smart for staying for so long without parents. I approve. 

Mr. Jeon: I have an idea to talk to her about the marriage. Jungkook, do you have her number by any chance?

Jk: Yes. 

Mrs. Jeon: Hack it and enable listening to the conversations she makes on phone. 

This was done and they found out that Yn had shopping plans on Sunday at a mall. So, the Jeons made a plan for their soon-to-be daughter-in-law.