Part 10- News

The next morning, Yn woke up to find herself hugging a pillow. She felt annoyed that she was hugging an ordinary bunch of cotton instead of her extraordinary husband and got out of bed. The clock showed 7 AM, making her freak out. She took a shower, slipped into one of Jungkook's oversized hoodies and one of her sweatpants and went down. She saw Jungkook like this: 

He was at the stove and he already knew that Yn had come down

He was at the stove and he already knew that Yn had come down. He smiled to himself and continued cooking breakfast. Yn went closer, wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her face on his strong back. He held her hands that were on his chest with his own and turned his head sideways. 

Jungkook: Good morning.

Yn: Mm, morning. (sleepy voice) 

Jungkook turned around, lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. He loved how adorable she looked in his hoodie, with a messy bun on her head. He pecked her lips softly. 

Jungkook: Still sleepy?

Yn: Yeah. I'm mad at you too. (crossing her arms and huffing angrily)

Jungkook: Why is my baby wife mad at me? (cups her face, caressing her cheeks) 

Yn: You left me alone with a damned pillow. How many times should I tell you that pillows aren't as comfortable as you? (looks at him angrily)

Jungkook let of of her face and started to laugh loudly, making her even madder. She got off the counter and started to walk away, but he was fast enough to hold her by the waist. He nuzzled his face into her neck and left small kisses there, as Yn threw her head back. He swiftly spun her to face him and held her chin with two fingers, making eye contact. 

Jungkook: Now you know how it feels for me everyday when you left me to hug a pillow instead of you. You are so soft, squishy and cuddly, while the pillow isn't. 

Yn: Okay, fine. I am not mad. 

Jungkook: Aren't you hungry?

Yn: You seem to forget something. I do not eat breakfast. 

Jungkook: But today you will. I made French toast. I'll feed you today. 

Saying so, he lifted her up in his arms bridal style and fed her the toast. 

LATER IN THE DAY: 

At around 1 PM, the mansion doorbell rang and Jungkook went to answer it as Yn was making lunch. (NOTE: JK WAS NOT SHIRTLESS)

Jungkook: HYUUUNG! 

He threw himself on Jin and Jisoo, hugging (more like crushing) them tightly. 

Jin/Jisoo: Ca-n't b-bre-athe.

Jungkook broke the hug with a nervous chuckle and led them in. He had his arms around Namjoon and Taehyung's shoulders, chatting away mindlessly with their wives. Yn was watching all this from the living room and smiled to herself that Jungkook was being a happy bunny. The ladies noticed Yn and immediately went over to her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

Jennie: Are you okay sissy?

Yn: What happened that you're asking such a question? I'm perfectly okay.

Ryujin: Are you kidding? You were literally kidnapped and you've got such a big wound on your forehead. 

Rose: Along with so many scratches on your cheeks. (touching her cheeks)

Yn: It's okay. He got me on time. (motioning towards Jungkook) 

Yoongi: You don't know how frantic he was when you went missing. He rang me up on my emergency number and was literally begging me to track your location. He was so mad too.

Jungkook: So were you all hyung. Legit, Yn got a deep-rooted place in all of our hearts. 

Lisa: And the strongest one in yours. 

Sana: That's right though.

Jungkook went over to Yn and hid his face in her shoulder and holding her hand, while she was laughing. 

Jisoo: Okay now, I wanna tell you all something. We decided to call all of you over to Yn and Jungkook's as Yn is not in a state fit enough to move in.

Yn: UNNIE! I'm fine!

Jungkook: Sit down and say. 

They all took a seat, while Jin and Jisoo held hands, taking a deep breath. 

Jisoo: Actually, I'M PREGNANT!

All of them were shocked for a few moments. Suddenly, Yn jumped like a spring and hugged Jisoo tightly.

Yn: Congratulations! You're gonna be a mom! You too, oppa! Congrats on becoming a dad!

JinxJisoo: Thank you Yn-ie!

Yn: Wait, we have ice cream, I'll bring some for everyone!

Saying so, she vanished into the kitchen, while the others went to congratulate the couple. Soon, Yn appeared, having many ice cream cups of different flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Pista). They shared it with each other and enjoyed the evening.