Part 7- LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Soon, the couple was on bed cuddling, while watching a movie on the laptop. Jungkook had asked for a movie with action, so Yn chose the Tamil movie Mersal for this night. Fate was, she had to explain some of the comedy dialogues to Jungkook, who was slowly learning Tamil and Hindi from listening to her speak everyday. He could understand most, but still needed his Yn-ie's help for some. 

After finishing the movie, both of them weren't sleepy after watching such an adrenalin- pumping action scene. Suddenly, Jungkook had an idea. 

Jungkook: Yn-ah, can we dance?

Yn: HuH?

Thing is, even though Yn knew to dance freestyle, she didn't know the one Jungkook was speaking about. 

Jungkook: Aish, get up. 

Saying so, he effortlessly hoisted her up in his arms and placed her gently on the ground. He ordered the Alexa in their room to play some soft music, when it started to rain. This made it even more romantic and he gently held her waist in his arms and her hands rested on his chest. They started moving softly and in sync to the music. Occasionally, he lifted her up easily, making her laugh in happiness and enjoyment. He also swirled her around, making her a little dizzy but she still kept laughing. Jungkook then put her down and looked at her with eyes full of love. She reciprocated the look and he gently pressed his lips onto her forehead, making her close her beautiful eyes at his expression of love for her. They then went to bed cuddling. 

At midnight, Yn woke up to a thirst in her throat. The water bottle and jug were both empty and she mentally slapped herself for not checking if they were full. She slowly removed Jungkook's arms from her waist, took the jug and bottle and headed downstairs for filling them up. She did it and took some water in a glass to drink it, when she was suddenly wrapped in a pair of veiny, tattooed arms. She knew it was none other than Jungkook.

Yn: When did you wake up? 

Jungkook: When you woke up to have water. But you came downstairs without even telling me. 

Yn: I saw that the jug and bottle was empty so I came to fill it and also drink water. Should I tell you and come? (teasing smile)

Jungkook: If you had asked, I would have done it. You did not need to. 

Yn: If I keep asking you to do small things, then I can't learn. I should do what I need to do, right? Now let me have some water. 

After she finished having it, they both went back to the room and went off to sleep. In the morning, Yn woke up first and found Jungkook's face shoved against her neck's nape. It hurt a little, as she had recently got a tattoo there and it was bandaged. She came out of his tight grip and put a pillow in her place, for him to hug and sleep. She quickly freshened up and moved downstairs to make breakfast. It was now holidays for her as it was the time of Christmas. Snow was blurring the view from the windows, falling thickly over the ground. 

Yn quickly made herself a coffee and started sipping it slowly, watching the snow slowly getting in contact with the ground. She was admiring the view when she suddenly felt someone backhug her. She knew no one except Jungkook would do that, so she relaxed herself in his loving and warm hug. Jungkook took the mug out of her hands and turned her around, making her get in between his arms and the kitchen counter. His hair was messy, but he still managed to look ethereal in her eyes, with pristine white teeth, beautiful lips and the mole under it looked especially appealing to her. She gently leaned in and kissed it softly, her upper lip brushing with his lower lip. He cupped her face and pressed his lips onto hers, kissing her with all his love. She also kissed him back with the same love and soon, they broke it as they needed to breathe. 

Jungkook: Why did you leave me alone? You could have slept a little more; anyways its holidays for you, every morning you get up early only. And worst of all, you put a pillow in your place for me to hug. How many times should I tell you that since I started cuddling you to sleep, I don't like pillows? They are not as soft as you!

Yn: Okay, sorry. I won't leave you like that again. Did you brush your teeth?

Jungkook: Nope.

Yn: Why?

Jungkook: How could I go on with my morning routine if I don't see my wife's face, which makes up my day?

Yn: Okay fine, now that you saw it, go freshen up I'll get your coffee and breakfast ready by then. 

Jungkook: Ok, I forgot to tell you, hyungs and their wives are coming over. 

Yn: Today?

Jungkook: Yeah, for lunch, don't worry-

Yn: Why did you not tell me earlier!

Jungkook: We'll order-

Yn: NO! I AM NOT GONNA LET THAT HAPPEN! OPPAS AND UNNIES ARE COMING FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER MARRIAGE! I'LL COOK IT!

Jungkook: Fine, you won't listen. We'll have breakfast and we'll start cooking ok? I'll ask them what they want to eat. 

Yn: Ok. 

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT PART