idk man

"Hey, where are you going?” Dazai peeked up from his shoulder, his brown eyes glinting in the light of day coming from the windows of the agency. He was playing with a strand of his hair, staring at his irritated colleague.

Kunikida sighed, pulling up his glasses on his nose, slowly turning his head towards the suicidal brunette. “I'm going to go work, unlike you; you useless suicidal bastard.” The man rolled his eyes, grabbing his notebook and shoving it into his pocket.

Dazai’s eyes light up, placing his head in his hands, grinning mischievously. “How sweet of you, dear Kunikida-kun!” He chuckled softly, looking at the pocket holding the blondie’s notebook.

“It wasn’t supposed to be nice, you bonehead!” Kunikida yelled angrily, obtaining a small laugh from the other man. “Hey, Kunikida-kun?” The bandaged man says, continuing to smirk; glancing at the pocket once again “How does your notebook even fit in your pocket, anyway? Do you have a black hole in there or something..?”

Kunikida groans loudly, stomping away… “No, there isn't, you waste of bandages!” not before sparing a glance at Dazai. “By the way, Dazai?” Dazai raises an eyebrow, softly staring at the man in front of him.

“Are you the one going through my locker? Things keep going missing from it, like my pens..” He mumbles, Dazai chuckling and looking back up at him, grinning. “Nope!” He says shortly, leaning back in his chair. “It's probably just your memory, with all that yelling you do… Did you know that yelling too much gives you memory loss?”

Kunikida’s eyes widen, and he pulls the notebook out of his pocket, writing it down. “Yelling… memory loss…"

“Just kidding!” Kunikida’s pen snaps. He angrily stomps towards Dazai, placing his long fingers around his neck; placing force, Dazai’s face becoming one of pure bliss. After some seconds, Kunikida walks away, grumbling.

“Ahn..” Dazai smiles, caressing the hand marks around his bruised neck; he got up, shuffling around his desk, supposedly looking for something. “Aha!” He picks up a small key, grinning to himself.

*Click.*

The lock fell onto the floor, the metal door opening with a small creak. Dazai’s eyes light up as he looks around Kunikida’s locker, looking around at all of the items it contained. Finally, after placing pens in some of his pockets… he grins; glancing at the long perfume bottle.

He quickly snatches it, spraying some onto his hand. He took a small whiff, his grin widening. “Oh… Now I know why Kunikida-kun smells so sweet...” He examined the bottle, staring at the flowery design.

He looked down, his eyes darkening at the sight. “Ah..? Really..” He groaned as he glances at his boner, quickly standing up while holding the perfume bottle. He starts walking away, leaving the locker open.

He quickly roamed toward the private bathroom, closing the door behind him. He sat on the closed toilet, glancing at the perfume bottle. He sprayed some more of it onto himself, smelling the flowery fragrance. “It smells like him..”

He glanced back at his pants, mumbling to himself. “am I really about to do this..?” He didn't care about what he was gonna do, and how “wrong” it was… He was worried about if Kunikida would know... Sighing, he starts pulling his pants down, the sweat sticking onto his clothes; he gulps tiredly, removing his underwear.

His member sprang up, aching his touch; and dazai fulfilled his needs, quickly spitting in his hand and putting it around his member, slowly stroking himself. Each stroke made him shiver, feeling pleasure by the feeling of them. Sure, he had made plenty of women do this to him before, but… while thinking of Kunikida as he did this, made him so horny.

“Ah..” He moaned quietly, almost whimpering from the stimulation. As he touched himself, he imagined the spit on his erection as Kunikida’s spit dripping from his mouth as he deepthroated him. Just by the thought of this, he started moaning louder than usual.

“O-oh God Kunikida... Fuck…” He groaned, speeding up his stroking. The thought of Kunikida’s hot mouth, sucking on him like he was starving… His drool dripping onto Dazai’s thighs...

Dazai sniffed the air again, desperately trying to smell his dear Kunikida once again. He removed the cap, spraying it in the air once again, taking a large whiff of the fragrance. He decided that touching himself wasn’t enough, sucking on his two fingers.

“Ah... Kunikida-kun... I need you..” He whimpered, spit dribbling down his chin and onto his neck. He removed his two fingers and inched them down over to his lower whole; quickly, he thrusted them into his ass.

He kept thrusting his fingers into himself, letting out loud moan… he hoped that the bathroom’s walls were soundproof. His dick twitched, needing to be touched; Dazai finally decided that it was time. He grabbed the perfume bottle, inching the bottom of it over to his hole, and starting to enter him.

“Ngh!~ K-kunikida-kun..” He whimpered, trying to make it fit. The feeling of the perfume bottle was so stimulating, that he pauses for a moment to let out a quick whine.

Once some inches entered him, he started thrusting it in and out; moaning quite loudly. “Oh, Kunikida..!” As he acted inappropriately with the bottle, he stroked himself again.

He loudly whined as the bottle entered him, and his dick felt pleasure. He roughly thrusted the bottle, moaning loudly at the thought of it being Kunikida’s penis instead of... A perfume bottle.

“P-please… I-I need you..” He day dreamed about Kunikida yelling at him and even strangling him, remembering him choking Dazai earlier. Quickly, his dick started twitching; and he let out one- no, two final moans. “Ah- Kunikida! I’m gonna-”

Cum dripped down his member, and he softly removed the bottle from his hole, letting out a sigh at the empty feeling. “kunikida..” he breathed heavily, dropping the bottle onto the floor.

-

The door opened, Dazai stepping out of the bathroom, wiping his freshly clean hands onto his shirt. There, in front of him stood.. Ranpo. His eyes were wide open, and he looked shocked.

“Oh..” Ranpo mumbled, before grinning and closing his eyes again. “You.. Didn’t.. Hear anything, right..?” Dazai sighed. “Everything. I heard everything.” Ranpo suddenly grinned, closing his eyes once again and running off. “I’m telling Kunikida!~”

Ah crap. Dazai was screwed.

-
My ao3 is BananaLaser
And my tiktok is St4rfishl