Not Bad (Slipknot)

!! THIS IS A MALE READER FIC !!

Will contain: size kink, a your mom joke somewhere in the story, degradation kink, tall reader, smut and fluff, polymarous relationship

It was a dream I had, Set in 2002. enjoy ! ;)

You walked around backstage helping around with the guitar tech for Jim and Mick, you were obviously their tech, making sure everything goes well for the show. You watched at the side of the stage, always admiring how tall Mick and Jim always was, it seems as though whenever you were around the both of them you'd forget that you were 6'3. A part of you wished you were as small as Joey, just getting in between Jim and Mick like that would be-

"Y/N?" A deep voice snapped you back to reality, Mick was holding you by your waist, you didn't even realize that the show had ended and were walking backstage with him. You knew you'd been busy fanatasizing instead of listening to Mick talk.

"What?" You asked, and you saw Mick's gaze at you which was obvious he was holding his laugh under his mask, he knew you weren't listening to whatever he just said.

"There's something wrong with my distortion pedal, didn't you hear it for the last song?" He asked, and blood rushed through your face when you realized you had zoned out for half the show.

"Oh- yeah, I heard it. I'll go take a look at it." You lied, you were thankful to your childhood self who learned how to lie well, or else you would've been caught in the act staring at Jim and Mick.

"Hey Y/N do you know where the strings are?" Jim asked you, he was unmasked and still had face paint on which caught your attention and always seemed to make you laugh.

"Yeah, I'll get them for you-" You were cut off by Mick, who's grip on your waist seem to tighten a bit.

"I know where they are, I'll get them instead." Mick reassured you, shooting a quick jealous glare at Jim, which made you extremely curious and confused. What you didn't know was that Jim had developed a crush on you when you first helped him put new strings on his guitar, and the way you looked so dedicated and focused actually attracted him, and Mick soon had a crush when you helped in the studio wearing that black skinny jeans and a tight sweater that complimented your feminine features. And soon enough, they were both trying to catch your attention, which lead you having a crush on them.

You only brushed off your thoughts and worked on the pedal, finding out that the wiring was a bit broken and was easily fixed with some electrical tape. Helping with putting all the equipment in the bus so you all would finally go home. But first you all needed to get wasted.

{ time skip because I can }

You walked in the club with the nine others, you being Shawn's friend since '96 was the reason you were always with them on parties, clubs, and bars to get shitfaced. Chris whistling and playfully slapping your butt when he saw what you were wearing, which was skinny jeans and a see-through tattered red and black striped sweaters with a tank top underneath and a pair of worn out converse sneakers, sure you were a guy but you couldn't have shit style, that would be terrible.

"Wow Y/N lookin' spooky tonight, huh?" Corey teased, whistling at your see-through sweater which made you roll your eyes playfully.

"Your mom looks spooky." You joked, Joey walking to you with a smile on his face. "You're missing more eyeliner." Joey pointed out, and you only shrugged and grinned. You felt a strong hand around your hip, and you already knew it was Mick.