not a chapter

Okay, for those who haven't really seen the video that has audio proof of Amanda (joey's ex girlfriend) calling 911 concerning his passing, I'll tell you here.

The call starts with the dispatcher greeting Amanda and asking where she was at and what her name was and Amanda was calm at this part, she was describing that she came because she called the day before she went to his house, yet polive couldn't come in without a family member and his family was out of contact since they were out if town. Amanda was concerned that something happened to Joey and said that Joey has drinking problems and an illness as we all know.

Here come the heartbreaking part. Amanda then stated that she had parked her car in the garage and the smell hit her even before she got in and informed the dispatcher that he might have passed away. She then said that she hadn't seen any motion around the house since she had motion sensors around the house most likely just in case of an emergency such as this. Amand then said that she still takes care of all the bills and sends food.

Amanda then stated that she smelled a strong odor as soon as she opened the door and immediately got out. The dispatcher then requested for Amanda to just stay in her car since it seems on the call that it had been a little hot that day.

The dispatcher then got information on the name, and Amanda's voice was audible that her voice started shaking, giving information such as Joey's name which would be Nathan Jordison, and his date of birth. The dispatcher then asked if Joey had any weapons in his house, and Amanda said that he never liked guns.

Then, the dispatcher asked if they could do anything to help Amanda feel comforted or anything, and Amanda politely declined. And that's where the video ended.

I had my heart dropped as I processed what I just heard, it was real. First I heard Paul's 911 call, now Joey's. It was so surreal, hearing the 911 call of your favorite drummer passing. I was always curios who found him, yet I never realized I'd know. I should've stayed curious, yet what's done is done.

For those who don't want to hear, but choose to read it instead. Here it is.