1.

Beomgyu pov.

I was talking with my friend Soobin when suddenly Yeonjun, my crush, approached us.

Yeonjun-"Hey you, you're Beomgyu right?"

Beomgyu-"Uh yes, that's me."

Yeonjun- "Meet me at xxx restaurant this evening."

He said that plainly and left. I was nervous now. Did he ask me out? Or was he just trying to be friendly?.

Soobin-"Beomgyu, I don't think you should go. I feel that something will go wrong in there..."

Beomgyu-"I don't know... What's wrong in trying though??"

The day passed in a wink. I was battling with my mind the whole time. I finally decided that I will. I got dressed and left.

After reaching their, I saw Yeonjun on a table. I sat across him.

My heart was thumping loudly. What if Soobin hyung was right?

Yeonjun-"Listen, I'll make this straight. I heard that you like me, is it true?"

...What? 

Beomgyu-"...uh yes I do.."

Yeonjun-"(chuckles)Listen here, I'll never love a dumbass like you, all I wanna say is that stop daydreaming."

Beomgyu-".... And you called me here just to say that? There are many other people who like you, are you going to call all of them to say this?"

Yeonjun-"..."

Beomgyu-"Just because you don't like me back doesn't mean that you have to insult me like that. You don't have the right to."

I got up and left, leaving him dumbfounded.

_________________________________________________________________________

Allrightyyyy

So this was the first chapter... how was it?

I know it's short but I'm trying my best! I'll try to upload the next chapter tomorrow and make it a bit longer .

I love you all! ✨