7.

Beomgyu Pov

Soobin-

Soobin-"What if he doesn't love me anymore?!!"

Beomgyu-"You've asked me that for the 7th time and I'm telling you again, yes, he still loves you."

Soobin-"And how are you so sure about that?"

At this point I really want to punch him.

He just doesn't understand. And right now, we're sitting here watching movies and Soobin hyung is eating a whole bucket of ice-cream. MY ice-cream.

I wish i could secretly give him mint chocolate flavor. Oh I'll surely do that. That'll teach him a lesson.

Soobin-"After all, I was the one who left him. He doesn't deserve someone like me..."

Beomgyu-"I swear if you say that one more time I'm gonna smack this bucket in your face!"

Soobin-"So disrespectful..."

Beomgyu-"It wasn't your fault, you just wanted to help him. And he's gotten so much better!"

Soobin-"But what if he's dating someone else?"

Beomgyu-"No, he's not. He worries about you a lot. And if he was, wouldn't he tell me?"

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.

Soobin-"What if he worries about me as a friend? And, me and him dating started off as a secret... right Gyu?"

_____

Yeonjun Pov

Yeonjun-"So, you're telling me that you and Soobin are ex-boyfriends?!"

_____

I deserve jail for such a horrible ending and small chapter.

I had a competition in which I had to write a book.

But later I declined when I found out the word limit was just 40.

I had a nice prompt, so I'm thinking about making it a Sookai story. What do you think?

And I've decided that I'll post this story on every Saturday/ Sunday. 

Maybe I will be able to make some longer chapters that way.

Anyways Byee

Ily