not belong here?

Time skip:

Its been 6 months since jungkook living here all brothers are now inseparable now jk become a part of them.

Well everyone except taehyung

I can't believe jk still now doesn't know about Taehyung's dislike towards him. Because since the school incident taehyung become jk idol for inspiration. Jungkook always used to share about each and everything to the other hyung saying

' Tae hyung this '

' he is cool!! '

' tae hyung is best '

The other boys had mixed feelings because jk administration towards tae was very adorable but otherside they feel sad thinking about taehyung dislike towards jungkook.

They weren't able to say the truth to the kid they don't want to broke his feelings  so the me and  hyungs decided to talk to taehyung but... it didn't go well.

flashback

3rd person pov:

Jin, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok gathered outside Taehyung's room, their concern for the strained relationship between Taehyung and Jungkook evident in their expressions. With a collective sigh, Jin raised his hand to knock gently on Taehyung's door. The door opened slightly, revealing Taehyung's impassive face.

Jin: "Tae, can we come in for a moment? We need to talk."

Taehyung hesitated for a brief moment, then stepped aside to let them in. The five entered his room, and he closed the door behind them.

Jimin: "Tae, we know there's some tension between you and Jungkook, but we want to help. He's really a sweet and lovely kid."

Namjoon: "Yeah, Kook just wants to bond with you. He looks up to you a lot."

Hoseok: "We're like a family, and we should all get along."

Yoongi: "You might not believe it, but Jungkook has genuine affection for you."

Taehyung remained seated on his bed, looking at them with his usual cold expression.

Tae: "I appreciate your concern, but my feelings won't change."

Jin: "Tae, you can't just keep shutting him out. Jungkook really wants your approval."

Jimin: "He admires you, you know? He talks about you all the time."

Namjoon: "And you're his hero. You could be a great influence on him."

Hoseok: "Just give him a chance, Tae. You might be surprised."

Taehyung's gaze shifted to the floor, his face unreadable.

Tae: "It's not about him being sweet or lovely. He doesn't belong here."

Jin: "Tae, he's your stepbrother. He's a part of this family."

Yoongi: "And families stick together. You're all he has here."

Taehyung's cold voice cut through their reasoning.

Tae: "You don't understand. You don't know what happened."

Jimin: "Then tell us, Tae. Share your side of the story."

Namjoon: "We're here to listen."

Hoseok: "We want to understand."

Taehyung's eyes held a hint of pain before he masked it again.

Tae: "It's not something I can talk about."

Jin: "Tae, we can't help if you don't let us in."

Yoongi: "We care about you. We care about Jungkook. We want to mend this."

Taehyung remained silent, his conflicted emotions evident. His shoulders slumped slightly, revealing a crack in his cold facade.

Jimin: "Tae, we're not asking you to forget the past, just to give Jungkook a chance."

Taehyung now looks so agitated he can't stand his hyung constant pursuing to change his mind. So he looked qt them with cold and strong gaze which made the others freeze. If taehyung did inherited something from there late father is his eyes and the cold gaze which is exactly same as there father and whenever he had this gaze that means the boy was not out of patience.

Tae: I. WON'T. CHANGE. MY. MIND hipe you understand  * grit teeth and webt away closing the door with forceb*

BANG!!

.
.
.
.

end of flashback.

I signed thinking about the incident only if taehyung see who real jk is even though he is our half sibling. I was absent minded for a moment but suddenly i heard someone shouting.

Tae: I DON'T FXCKING WANT YOU HERE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE UNDERSTAND? JUST GO FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM.

' oh shit '.