ohh...

Here is the 96th night that you are gone, my love. These 96 nights seemed to me like 1001. As time passes more and more I want to be alone. Although I wanted that while you were still there, luckily, I wanted to be alone but with you. Loneliness without you is not loneliness, something much worse, it seems to me like the end of the world. Without the touch of your gentle hands on my face, in my hair, you are not aware of how much I miss you. And this longing for you hurts my heart, as I ran out of breath since you left me. And if only you knew, happiness in misfortune, how much I love this sadness for you. I love her for the reason that she is really after you, she was born because of you. Because nothing can hurt me from you, except that I don't have you anymore, honey. My heart is beating, but it seems to have stopped. He misses yours to keep him warm. And it really seems to me, my mental health is collapsing. As if the end of his life was approaching, he didn't care about everything. I certainly don't live without you, right? But still, how can I not love you? What can I do to get you off my mind? How did you manage to affect me like that, when even the most born didn't succeed? You lifted me up, but with one sentence you threw me even more easily to the deepest bottom, where no one has ever set foot. do you know that heart? Even in that darkness I look for your voice, as the last hope for life. And with all these struggles, my biggest is to find out the answer to the question "what did I do wrong to make you stop loving me?". It's my biggest battle, which I know I won't win. A question I know I will probably never get an answer to. But I keep looking for it, I try hard and I hope I will succeed. Because you can't prove it to a crazy head in love, can you? And I hope that my happiness is happy after all. To love someone and be loved by someone. That his problems will run out slowly. Zhat he still remained the soul of the person everyone would want by their side. I hope, and I love you, and I will love you.
-a