𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭;

Yasmin - Yas💝
Astrid - Ash💋

Yas💝
ASTRID!!

Ash💋
YASMIN!!

Yas💝
COME TO SET TODAY
IF UR FREE OBVIOUSLY

Ash💋
YESS I'LL COME
R U ON SET RN?

Yas💝
YEP
COME WHENEVER
IM HERE UNTIL 8-9 ISH

Ash💋
I'LL BE THERE IN AN HOUR OR SO

Yas💝
K x
seen.

Liked by yasdemand, itzz_cori and others

Ash.tray-
Hey bitches

view comments:

yasdemand: ur outfit>>
Ash.tray: you>>

itzz_cori: ur so pretty without even trying<3
Ash.tray: love u cori!!

User0198: why are u wearing glasses on top of ur hat?
Ash.tray: why not🤪

load more comments..

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄•

I was walking onto the set of heartstopper too meet up with yasmin. I was walking my way to her dressing room inside of truham. Stepping into her dressing room she wasn't there. I pulled my phone out to call her. "Yas" i walked out of the room.

"where are you?" i questioned. "Hair and makeup" she replied, i hung up.
Running into hair and makeup I saw yas. "Yassy" i shouted. Everyone just kept doing what they were doing, they were use to my loudness. Except one boy who spun his head around to look at me.

I didn't pay any mind to him and ran over to yasmin. The make up artist stepped back letting me stand behind yas. I wrapped my arms around her. "hey ash" she smiled at me. "Hey babe" i kisses her cheek. "i missed u" yasmin rolled her eyes. "You saw me yesterday" i shrugged.

The boy was still looking at me. I felt his stare on me. I knew who it was but I chose to ignore him. "god ur gorgeous" i stated. "isn't she Mel?" i asked the woman doing yasmin makeup. "She is indeed" Mel nodded.

Yasmin had a big smile on her face. "When do you have to film?" i sat on the other makeup chair on the opposite said from yas. "in a few" she replied. I hummed. Yas realised something. "What?" i question. "I just realised you haven't met kit"

I was on my phone, so my head flew up. "this is Astrid" she gestured to me. I looked right into his eyes. "Hi, I'm kit" he smiled at me. "Hey" i smiled back when really I was dying on the inside.

A/N: hii, enjoy ur day!!

Daily dose of kit<3